Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Let’s all collaborate on a rating system.

Marlo

Onlyfans lover
Title says it all. We’d use the Usual psl scale (1-8) but just updated with more analysis.

rn, I think a good way to “revamp” the rating system would be to start putting up pictures of each category:

few pics of PSL8 people

few pics of PSL7 people and so on.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just as a baseline... I would say a PSL 5 have no halos, but no failos.

Just as a baseline... I would say a PSL 5 have no halos, but no failos.
No, it is 6 PSL that has no failos, but no halos either.

7 PSL, is gigachad tier (no failos, but some significant halos).
5 PSL is chadlite tier. 4 is average. 3 is ugly (incel tier). 2 is truecel tier.
And finally 1 PSL or below is subhuman-abomination tier.

few pics of PSL8 people
The scale is out of 8, so it is standard deviation with 1.25 being multiplied to the PSL number to give the IRL rating (which is out of 10).
8 PSL doesn't exist in real life. Nobody is universally attractive with 100% perfection. People like Salludon (from looksmax.me) come close however.

No, it is 6 PSL that has no failos, but no halos either.

7 PSL, is gigachad tier (no failos, but some significant halos).
5 PSL is chadlite tier. 4 is average. 3 is ugly (incel tier). 2 is truecel tier.
And finally 1 PSL or below is subhuman-abomination tier.

The scale is out of 8, so it is standard deviation with 1.25 being multiplied to the PSL number to give the IRL rating (which is out of 10).
8 PSL doesn't exist in real life. Nobody is universally attractive with 100% perfection. People like Salludon (from looksmax.me) come close however.
E0445D7F-0FD6-4301-A6F7-6D6F574FE098.jpegPrime fimell is arguably PSL8. If he’s not, he should be the ceiling of good looks. Nobody is higher

Ao
Basically we work down from that

View attachment 19112Prime fimell is arguably PSL8. If he’s not, he should be the ceiling of good looks. Nobody is higher
Lmao, don't act delusional. No human can be PSL 8, even with surgeries, like I have said before. Also, this guy is like a 6.5 PSL at best.
when i see salludon pics i dont have any idea with how improve more they looks
His skull shape is wimp tier imo. I think his hair is just too tall, along with his forehead. It looks less DOM imo. @Rkelly thoughts?

along with his forehead
The hairline is too high. Lowering it and changing it's shape would benefit him. Secondly his eyebrows can be a bit longer horizontally speaking. These 2 I always see when I look at him

Lmao, don't act delusional. No human can be PSL 8, even with surgeries, like I have said before. Also, this guy is like a 6.5 PSL at best.

His skull shape is wimp tier imo. I think his hair is just too tall, along with his forehead. It looks less DOM imo. @Rkelly thoughts?
I said psl8 or THE CEILING OF GOOD LOOKS, which he is.

I said psl8 or THE CEILING OF GOOD LOOKS, which he is.
No, there are clearly better looking people than him. That's why I called you out for it.

jfl at this, only game / anime characters can be 8 psl, until proven otherwise

No, there are clearly better looking people than him. That's why I called you out for it.
To men, sure. In the eyes of women, he is the ceiling. Looks like he was Barrett BEFORE Barrett 14E4B037-DE3F-49A4-9552-313B9397ED0A.jpeg

Damn, imagine looking like that in rl plus being 6'6+ tall

In the meanwhile shitskin 5'2 curries are suffering all day
real life is the most unfair game ever since the things that matter most are defined by something you had no control over and could do nothing about, if I had a little more prenatal T and was a little taller would never be here

Back