Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Let me vent, I can't stand being ugly and mocked anymore HELP ME

Caua Ronald

I feel so ugly, I have no chance with women, they look at me with disgust, I really want to improve, but my friend has been successful with everyone and I don't understand why, what's the best about him? He is really so beautiful that he arouses interest
on them

I'm the one with the mustache, on the left and he's the one on the right
What grade would you give each one?

photos 1.pngphotos 7.png

Attachments

• photos 4.png
    photos 4.png
    321.6 KB · Views: 19
  • photos 3.png
    photos 3.png
    222.3 KB · Views: 17
  • photos 1.png
    photos 1.png
    197 KB · Views: 13
  • photos 7.png
    photos 7.png
    123.7 KB · Views: 16
  • photos 6.png
    photos 6.png
    274.7 KB · Views: 15
  • photos 5.png
    photos 5.png
    73.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
i don't really know to much but i would fix the hair mustache just the under bit get a skin care routine
but i don't really know those's are just my suggestions

Just improve your confidence and your style other than that I think your just really insecure and need to work through these feelings. You could also touch up your eyebrows and *possibly* shave. Just depends on the type of women your after