Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Let's glow up together :)

atio

Hello everybody, I hope that y'all doing well.

I am new to this forum and I joined this forum because I want to improve myself.
The reason/urge making me want to improve myself appeared went I graduated from high school. The moment I got to the podium and received my diploma I got hit by a vast amount of flashbacks from middle school and early high school, those moments where went I would look up to somebody and admire their exploits; but now, already older than the people I used to admire made me feel empty and full of regrets. What was supposed to be a celebratory day became a day of sorrow.

Thank you if you read my small introduction and sorry if it's a bit negative 😔.

If anybody has any self improve advice/guide that doesn't require surgery please sent/refer it me 🙂

And also if you are still in your glow up journey I'd love to be friends with you!

Hi, welcome to the forum... I'm trying to looksmaxx too and I opened a thread in the "rating section" take a look if u want...

This forum is full of guides to improve ur look but I would take all the contents on here with a grain of salt since it's all made by common people and not doctors.