Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

[LIFE FUEL] Did my first pull up

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i am able to hang with my chin up for a few seconds

Is this an acheivement, cuz I can do a lot more than 1, but im probably not doing them right or something. Cuz if not im confused

its my achievement, not urs tbh, i couldnt even do one

Then thats good. Im gonna start bulking and working out as soon as i get healthy been sick for a couple of days, first off im trying to correct my posture completely tho and any postural imbalance to get good results

Then thats good. Im gonna start bulking and working out as soon as i get healthy been sick for a couple of days, first off im trying to correct my posture completely tho and any postural imbalance to get good results
i guarantee its gonna be harder after bulking. if youre a skinny boi its much easier to pull yourself up even with chicken arms, but i carry like at least 10kg of fat

GL horse, try injecting T

i guarantee its gonna be harder after bulking. if youre a skinny boi its much easier to pull yourself up even with chicken arms, but i carry like at least 10kg of fat

GL horse, try injecting T

So should i not bulk? How much should i eat I dont know any of this shit.

Also that explains why I could do them. I did a couple a day for a month once and I could do 7 at the end of the month

So should i not bulk? How much should i eat I dont know any of this shit.

Also that explains why I could do them. I did a couple a day for a month once and I could do 7 at the end of the month
ofc you should bulk my friend

tell me ur stats: age, height, weight, bf (estimated) and where most of your fat is

ofc you should bulk my friend

tell me ur stats: age, height, weight, bf (estimated) and where most of your fat is

18, 188cm, don't know bf. I'll have to look into fat distrubution, but feel like i have kinda high e fat distrobution im preety skinny overall think i have some stored in face, butt also a bit high e butt, thigh. But idk preety skinny there to

18, 188cm, don't know bf. I'll have to look into fat distrubution, but feel like i have kinda high e fat distrobution im preety skinny overall think i have some stored in face, butt also a bit high e butt, thigh. But idk preety skinny there to
weight

Great! Now try doing a set of 10.

imagine that you're bending the bar into a 'n' shape, you'll find it easier to do more pull ups.

Nice bro, when I first started I could do two.
Now I can do 8x3

i cant believe you made a thread out of this