Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

[LifeFuel] Masseter hypertrophy

• Thread starter Deleted member 304
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 304

20190903_204854.jpg

4 months of chewing normal gum for like 2 hours per day with many break days

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
how did you chew evenly on both sides like 1 hour in one side 1 hour in the other or both sides with gum for two hours
i mean, your mandible isnt made of 2 pieces, you chew on one side and both masseters do the work

in my case, i supposed i have different muscle fibers in my right masseter and even though it grew it didn't grow as much

but anyway no matter which side i chew on the muscles contract the same for me

i mean, your mandible isnt made of 2 pieces, you chew on one side and both masseters do the work

in my case, i supposed i have different muscle fibers in my right masseter and even though it grew it didn't grow as much

but anyway no matter which side i chew on the muscles contract the same for me
bro f**k no man i did that for like 4-5 months chewing gum on my left side...my left looks like f*****g high tier asf and my right fucks me up...u gotta chew evenly on both sides if you dont want to get some asymmetric shit in your face

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
bro f**k no man i did that for like 4-5 months chewing gum on my left side...my left looks like f*****g high tier asf and my right fucks me up...u gotta chew evenly on both sides if you dont want to get some asymmetric shit in your face
theyre both connected to the mandible. when it moves, they both elongate and contract at the same rate. your mandible doesnt tilt in the direction of the side youre chewing

its probably muscle fiber assymetry

theyre both connected to the mandible. when it moves, they both elongate and contract at the same rate. your mandible doesnt tilt in the direction of the side youre chewing

its probably muscle fiber assymetry
you do you i guess

ur cheeks are starting to hollow out like the guys on the right
1XB1blY.png

side by side comparison
1567558940042.png

Last edited: