Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Lifting lower eyelid with fat fillers

NOT OVER

NOT OVER
So my question is it possible to lift my lower eyelid like 3mm lift with fat filler. Doc says 2mm is possible and if it is then I can also get some on cheek for more lift but is it true anyone have any experience?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
if doctor says 2mm, then 2mm it is
Yes but only the Supraorbital area he mentioned even in some retraction surgeries fat filler is given to cheek area for more support or lift he had so much scerla show.

Any idea how I can Squintmax for longer time

squintmaxxing looks autistic
Yes but only the Supraorbital area he mentioned even in some retraction surgeries fat filler is given to cheek area for more support or lift he had so much scerla show.
hmm
well do the surgery and find out

Don’t squintmaxx

Giga autistic trait