Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Lip and eye area surgery

Alex7

Do I need canthoplasty for the eyes and lip thickening and my mouth widened?
Someone from a looksmax subreddit said that I need canthoplasty and someone from a rate me subreddit said that my lip and eye area are bad.

You don't need lip widening surgery, but you would benefit from some sort of upper lip augmentation.
Post your side profile tbh, you might be a candidate for bimax.

Also some people are gonna kill me for saying this, but you need an upper blepharoplasty along with the canthoplasty, hooding caused by sagging skin looks bad from an aesthetic standpoint and makes you look old.

You have a fairly good base for looksmaxing, I hope you make good use of it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You don't need lip widening surgery, but you would benefit from some sort of upper lip augmentation.
Post your side profile tbh, you might be a candidate for bimax.

Also some people are gonna kill me for saying this, but you need an upper blepharoplasty along with the canthoplasty, hooding caused by sagging skin looks bad from an aesthetic standpoint and makes you look old.

You have a fairly good base for looksmaxing, I hope you make good use of it.
Side profile:

Lose weight you f*****g retarded fatass. Your skin sags because it’s literally being pulled down by the weight of water and fat. Nobody looks good fat, period, regardless of bone structure.

Lose weight you f*****g retarded fatass. Your skin sags because it’s literally being pulled down by the weight of water and fat. Nobody looks good fat, period, regardless of bone structure.
I get it. I'm fat. But cut it the f**k down with the insults.

No you don’t get it. The number one rule of lookism is you don’t know what the f**k you actually look like when your facial structure is buried under a layer of fat and water. Talking about various plastic surgeries when you’re as fat as you are is basically flying blind. Lose weight, period. If you “got it” you would go actually lose weight instead of posting these worthless threads

Last edited:
No you don’t get it. The number one rule of lookism is you don’t know what the f**k you actually look like when your facial structure is buried under a layer of fat and water. Talking about various plastic surgeries when you’re as fat as you are is basically flying blind. Lose weight, period. If you “got it” you would go actually lose weight instead of posting these worthless threads
Hey man you're scaring away the greyfags.

The number one rule of lookism is you don’t know what the f**k you actually look like when your facial structure is buried under a layer of fat and water. Talking about various plastic surgeries when you’re as fat as you are is basically flying blind.
You can still tell some things about what you look like even when being fat, losing weight is not gonna change your canthal tilt or hairline shape for example.

You can still tell some things about what you look like even when being fat, losing weight is not gonna change your canthal tilt or hairline shape for example.
His canthal tilt does not matter. He’s retarded and doesn’t have priorities straight worrying about bullshit details like that being as fat as he is.

His canthal tilt does not matter. He’s retarded and doesn’t have priorities straight worrying about bullshit details like that being as fat as he is.
I'm retarded. Ok. You're a dick. Your issues are worse than mine.

I'm retarded. Ok. You're a dick. Your issues are worse than mine.

No I'm not, I'm telling you what you need to hear. People tell you to f*****g lose weight and you go "ok but other than that" and you show up months after your earlier posts still looking fat as shit and asking about stupid irrelevant details. You are ignoring the most simple cheap and effective looksmax. You are fat, you are not going to look good fat, period. You are focusing on all the wrong things. You're worried about your face shape which is literally caused by the amount of fat and water in your face. You worry about canthal tilt which doesn't f*****g matter at all when compared to your main shortcoming, the fat. You fall victim to the same thing all retarded looksmaxxers do, you focus on tiny irrelevant details, chasing some detail you saw on some "chad" you idolize, and you ignore the overall structure and harmony. You are ugly because you are fat, not because of your canthal tilt, or your mandible, or your chin, etc. When people look at you they are instinctively repulsed by how FAT your face is. I don't think someone with such a fat face as yours even qualifies for surgery in the first place. Stop being retarded. I'm saying all this to HELP you.

There are literally tons of before pics of guys looking like you who look like f*****g handsome squidward in the afters. You're a fatass which means you've spent your life stimulating your maxilla and mandible by shoving food down your gullet, peel off all that fat and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised what your underlying structure actually looks like. Everything you hate about the way your face looks is fundamentally caused by how fat you are. You do not understand how good your structure could actually look. The way you perceive your face currently is not your real face, it's just the fat. It's like if I got stung by a bee and my face swole up and I thought I looked ugly for it. It wouldn't be very nice of me to sit here and recommend you a bunch of expensive procedures to """fix""" a bunch of tiny little details which won't even fix the root cause when just getting shredded will potentially ascend you 2 - 3 full points. I would have to be a real asshole to sit here and not give you the good advice: LOSE WEIGHT, FATASS

I am paying you the nicest compliment you could get. You're not ugly, you're just fat. Ugly is permanent, ugly is difficult, ugly takes money and pain and surgery to fix. Fat just take 6 months of diet and exercise.

I've posted a side profile pic of myself a few posts back.

What's your height and weight?
Can you post body pics

What does lip and eye surgery have to do with fat asshole?

The entire shape of your face and every feature on it is currently dominated by how fat you are. There are no handsome models as fat as you are. Like I said there are millions of examples of schlubby fatasses like you who suddenly look like 8/10 handsome guys as soon as they shred off the weight and reveal the bones underneath. Thinking about surgery right now is just flying completely blind, and demonstrates that you have no idea what the f**k you're doing. I am being kind to you by giving you actual real good and workable advice.

You have no idea what your face *actually* looks like. I will repeat, you do not know what you actually look like. Drive that point through your skull, its important. Lookism is all about how your face sits on the bone, the shape of your face and how you look is defined by the skeletal structure. Your face is literally buried under the fat. You are basically wearing a mask of fat right under your skin. I used this analogy but it would be like if I got stung on the face by 7 bees and then looked in the mirror and started thinking about what plastic surgeries I needed to look better. You will not be able to fix anything through plastic surgery, because you simply have too much fat in the way. You are flying blind, you do not know what your face actually looks like under the mask.

Basically the fact that you're thinking about plastic surgery at all, at this point, demonstrates clearly that you do not know what the f**k you're doing. I am trying to educate you. I don't care if it pisses you off or hurts your feelings, I am being very kind to you by giving you this free service, and being so adamant that you actually listen to my good advice.

1,79 cm tall and 100 kg.
lose weight first because currently at 5'9 (5.87) and 220lbs you are clinically obese so get down to about 150 - 160lbs and post again

your biggest issue aside from being obese is NOT your eyes or lips it is your hair/hairline. You need hairline lowering and/or a hair transplant with emphasis on the temple regions.
After that use latisse or get an eyelash transplant for your lower eyelids

the left eye (from the pic) could use some upper blepharo and cantho as someone already stated above but this should be one of the last things on your list of improvements to make

1) lose at least 60lbs preferably more
2) hair + eyelash transplants
3) wear colored contancts (optional)
4) tan
5) blepharo + cantho

lose weight first because currently at 5'9 (5.87) and 220lbs you are clinically obese so get down to about 150 - 160lbs and post again

your biggest issue aside from being obese is NOT your eyes or lips it is your hair/hairline. You need hairline lowering and/or a hair transplant with emphasis on the temple regions.
After that use latisse or get an eyelash transplant for your lower eyelids

the left eye (from the pic) could use some upper blepharo and cantho as someone already stated above but this should be one of the last things on your list of improvements to make

1) lose at least 60lbs preferably more
2) hair + eyelash transplants
3) wear colored contancts (optional)
4) tan
5) blepharo + cantho
Guarantee this r****d is never dipping below 200lb. Reading your post all he heard is “I need canthoplasty”

Have you lost *any* weight since your last post
I weight very little for my height 172cm and 58kg and I go to the gym 4 days a week and still have the same issue as him?

I weight very little for my height 172cm and 58kg and I go to the gym 4 days a week and still have the same issue as him?
Just realized you're literally 15. Just get off this board and take low dose aromasin to maximize your androgenic growth potential and don't come back for at least 5 years. I can't believe I have to say this, but american education is shit so here goes: puberty will drastically change your appearance, no shit you don't have any sex appeal, you are a child. I wish you the best lad, join a club or sport (serious advice)

Just realized you're literally 15. Just get off this board and take low dose aromasin to maximize your androgenic growth potential and don't come back for at least 5 years. I can't believe I have to say this, but american education is shit so here goes: puberty will drastically change your appearance, no shit you don't have any sex appeal, you are a child. I wish you the best lad, join a club or sport (serious advice)
I will mate but can you help me with the aromasin? my pms are open and thank you for being worried!