Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Llllltb thinks she can become mltb by dying her hair (still is llllltb and possibly made it worse)

Joined
Aug 30, 2026
Messages
84
Online time
7h 53m
Reputation
51
IMG_2859.webp
IMG_2858.webp

I look "older" than I did as in I now look 30-40 year old tweaker instead of 12 year old baby girl so that's good. I wish I could look my age seriously. Anyway enjoy laughing at my failure
 
what hair color did u have before
 
Grow out your hair id say!
 
fix ur brows and ur facial expressions n i'd have a crush on u
 
i think the pink looked kinda cute but dye it a dark brown or smth and grow it out.
 
View attachment 416368
The ends had to be cut tho i looked like an animal
Yeah ends are kinda dry, your hair doesnt look super bad in either of the pics although I do think it'd be better if it was longer. You have a very nice eye colour though! We kinda have the same one.
 
that's even worse, that means no one my age will ever want me and I'm just gonna be alone forever unless I accept the old men
the get groomed or be lonely pipeline is real lolol
 
The only ppl I've had a "relationship" with are over 23 at least. I'm just unnapealling to my age group bc we all know what a bad bone structure looks like now so no one will ever go for me
its okay ive been in dating discord servers at the ripe age of 11
 
The only ppl I've had a "relationship" with are over 23 at least. I'm just unnapealling to my age group bc we all know what a bad bone structure looks like now so no one will ever go for me
its okay i was in dating discord serversat 11
 
I never did that shit lmao. I'm just too old looking bc eyebags but also too young looking so no one wants me who's my age
ouu shi bruh i got attached to people too qucik
 
that's even worse, that means no one my age will ever want me and I'm just gonna be alone forever unless I accept the old men
wait how old even are u
its okay ive been in dating discord servers at the ripe age of 11
we know you littlte discord stress reliever
 
story of my life
 
wait how old even are u

we know you littlte discord stress reliever
i didn’t do weird things they were js prolly jerking off to me 💔
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top