Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

locking in again

Joined
Jan 2, 2026
Messages
387
Online time
1d 22h
Reputation
558
Location
Austria
Instagram: Ashsweirdlife
so me and my ex have been talking for the past 5 days again. and that gave me motivation to lock in again. im glad I can talk to him again, he also finally stops acting in front of me. but its not about him here. ill lock in with my diet and sports again. there's a dancing group ill probably join. I did my first pilates in a while again. I will cut sugar again and follow my calorie deficit more. does anyone have good workouts on YouTube? im not in the gym yet. and if someone hast glow up tips for me in general pls leave em
 
why are you getting back with your ex
 
so me and my ex have been talking for the past 5 days again. and that gave me motivation to lock in again. im glad I can talk to him again, he also finally stops acting in front of me. but its not about him here. ill lock in with my diet and sports again. there's a dancing group ill probably join. I did my first pilates in a while again. I will cut sugar again and follow my calorie deficit more. does anyone have good workouts on YouTube? im not in the gym yet. and if someone hast glow up tips for me in general pls leave em
always got boy problems smh
 
Ngl gang either u get with another n***a or stfu he might not want u because of shit like this
 
so me and my ex have been talking for the past 5 days again. and that gave me motivation to lock in again. im glad I can talk to him again, he also finally stops acting in front of me. but its not about him here. ill lock in with my diet and sports again. there's a dancing group ill probably join. I did my first pilates in a while again. I will cut sugar again and follow my calorie deficit more. does anyone have good workouts on YouTube? im not in the gym yet. and if someone hast glow up tips for me in general pls leave em
girl fuck relationships focus on you and ascend👊
 
so me and my ex have been talking for the past 5 days again. and that gave me motivation to lock in again. im glad I can talk to him again, he also finally stops acting in front of me. but its not about him here. ill lock in with my diet and sports again. there's a dancing group ill probably join. I did my first pilates in a while again. I will cut sugar again and follow my calorie deficit more. does anyone have good workouts on YouTube? im not in the gym yet. and if someone hast glow up tips for me in general pls leave em
do you have any equiptment tho? i can recomend you a few and what are you trying to do are you trying to build muscle? just look lean?
 
do you have any equiptment tho? i can recomend you a few and what are you trying to do are you trying to build muscle? just look lean?
so yeah I habe Dumbbells but thats the only thing. I wanna build boobs muscles and glutes but also trying to be lean
 
wdymmm where ???
I was playing I haven’t texted u I think u said u was 14 under a post so it was a no no
 
I was playing I haven’t texted u I think u said u was 14 under a post so it was a no no
lmao nooo im not 14😭im 18 i wish i was 14 it would change alot of shit lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top