Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

long hair mogs

Faurk man my hair is taking so long to grow. I was convinced that long hair mogs after getting naturepilled and haven't really cut my hair since, and yet it is still relatively short. Over.
 
Faurk man my hair is taking so long to grow. I was convinced that long hair mogs after getting naturepilled and haven't really cut my hair since, and yet it is still relatively short. Over.
there are some things you can do to make your hair grow faster
 
I'm already experimenting with oils, eat lots of eggs cooked and raw, get as much sun as I can, eat a good diet mostly. Idk
thats good, u can also massage your scalp and apply minoxidil
 
thats good, u can also massage your scalp and apply minoxidil
I'll just accept my growth, don't wanna mess with minox
 
Buzzcut is better frr
the guy with a buzz cut in question:
1742147153572.png
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top