- Joined
- Oct 15, 2024
- Messages
- 3,944
- Online time
- 6d 15h
- Reputation
- 12,620
title
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
on Chad onlytitle
spam oral minox it grows fast asf apparentlyFaurk man my hair is taking so long to grow. I was convinced that long hair mogs after getting naturepilled and haven't really cut my hair since, and yet it is still relatively short. Over.
there are some things you can do to make your hair grow fasterFaurk man my hair is taking so long to grow. I was convinced that long hair mogs after getting naturepilled and haven't really cut my hair since, and yet it is still relatively short. Over.
no it’s not nice on men@holalola stfu now pls
Don't want the side effects.spam oral minox it grows fast asf apparently
well if a guy says that it looks good that’s all i care about tbhno it’s not nice on men
I'm already experimenting with oils, eat lots of eggs cooked and raw, get as much sun as I can, eat a good diet mostly. Idkthere are some things you can do to make your hair grow faster
Copeno it’s not nice on men
The truth.Long hair = pretty and masculine
raw eggs have avidin tho which is bad for ur hairI'm already experimenting with oils, eat lots of eggs cooked and raw, get as much sun as I can, eat a good diet mostly. Idk
thats good, u can also massage your scalp and apply minoxidilI'm already experimenting with oils, eat lots of eggs cooked and raw, get as much sun as I can, eat a good diet mostly. Idk
Buzzcut is better frrCope
You get a buzzBuzzcut is better frr
would u put ur ltb pussy on my chadlite aura cock if i had a buzz cut?Buzzcut is better frr
Raw yolks is what I meant. I rarely eat a whole egg raw.raw eggs have avidin tho which is bad for ur hair
browould u put ur ltb pussy on my chadlite aura cock if i had a buzz cut?
buzzcuts and long hair mog!!!Buzzcut is better frr
I'll just accept my growth, don't wanna mess with minoxthats good, u can also massage your scalp and apply minoxidil
yes I wanna go for the 2007 Britney Spears lookYou get a buzz
Long hair like reaches the shoulders?buzzcuts and long hair mog!!!
long hair like my length, also my face what do u think of that?Long hair like reaches the shoulders?
no i dont like srylong hair like my length, also my face what do u think of that?
yea maybe a little shorterLong hair like reaches the shoulders?
kysno i dont like sry
big big no no especially if past the jawyea maybe a little shorter
Waterthe guy with a buzz cut in question:
View attachment 80495
fr henry cavill mogs w a receding hairline buzz cut and shoulder length hairWater
Chad can have any hair
does this mean that there’s no future for usbig big no no especially if past the jaw
Stop begging for a indian mtbs validation u look incel afdoes this mean that there’s no future for us![]()
holy fuck i’m joking idgaf ab that foid lolStop begging for a indian mtbs validation u look incel af
No ur notholy fuck i’m joking idgaf ab that foid lol
ok budNo ur not
If you were Chad you’d get the answers you wantedok bud
WaterIf you were Chad you’d get the answers you wanted
i wouldn’t fuck an ethnic if it was gna save my life tbhIf you were Chad you’d get the answers you wanted
long hair mogsBuzzcut is better frr