Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide LOOK LIKE A VAMPIRE! A GUIDE

AstroSky

Former Leader of the jedi council of hope.
VIP
Established Member
i will f*****g show these narccy cunts what real high iq skin care is

this is a short guide but has the all you need for what to look at!

Screenshot_20240430-155450_Instagram.png

i have had HORRIBLE SKIN IN THE PAST AS AN ADULT SO I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

FIRST OFF: FASTING!
Yup, fasting is like the weapon for glowing, youthful skin. It's super simple, completely free, and you actually save money because you're eating less. So here's the deal: We're talking about intermittent fasting or even a 2-day water fast. Just water, with some minerals to keep you going. This isn't about starving yourself, it's about giving your body a break to rejuvenate. And the skin payoff? Totally worth it. DONT BE RETARDED AND GET A EATING DISORDER AND DONT f*****g DO THIS LONGER THAN 3 DAYS and try to limit your fasting to once ever 2 weeks!

NEXT UP: DERMAROLLING... BUT NOT WITH THOSE CHEAP ROLLERS

We’re skipping the basic derma rollers that might mess up your skin with uneven pressure or dull needles (the rollers literally tear your skin )

Instead, go with a Derminator or a Dermapen (even a cheap aliexpress one will work).

SO, WHAT’S DERMAROLLING AKA MICRONEEDLING ALL ABOUT?It’s this awesome technique where you use a device equipped with lots of tiny, fine needles. These needles puncture your skin just a little bit. But here’s the magic: these tiny injuries kick your skin into healing mode, boosting collagen and elastin production. Collagen’s what you want. You will do this ONCE a f*****g week, do not listen to any other guide about 2 times a week or 3. Dermaneedling is a trade off for your skins total ability to recover and you only have a certain amount of healing cycles in your skin before its game over. You are to derma needle once a week for a month and STOP. let your skin heal for a month or 2 and DO IT AGAIN. once your skin is where you like it then do it once a month ever 4 months! trust me the research on this subject is deep and lots of BULLSHIT ADVICE IS spouted by other looksmaxxers who dont know that their skin is about to be ruined forever when they are older.

RED LIGHT THERAPY! Not just any red light, but a legit Red Light Therapy Lamp. We’re talking about a specific type of lamp, not just any red LED or a grow lamp (DEAR GOD IV SEEN SO MANY STUPID SHIT ON TIKTOK AND IT MAKES ME PUKE)

When you're shopping for one, look for the real deal—make sure it specifically lists its wavelength and is certified to output that exact wavelength.

WHY THE WAVELENGTH MATTERS:
For skin benefits, you want a lamp that hits the 660nm (nanometer) range for red light, and around 850nm for near-infrared light. These wavelengths are key because:

• 660nm: Helps with skin issues right at the surface. Think things like texture improvements, reduction in acne, and boosting collagen.
  • 850nm: This goes deeper, great for deeper tissue issues, reducing inflammation, and pain relief.
if your potential redlight device does not provide a spectrogram or some kind of proof that its what it says it is YOUR GETTING SCAMMED

redlight can be used in combo with derma needling to help heal FASTER.

RETIN-A! also known as Tretinoin,

Retin-A is a form of Vitamin A that seriously turns up the dial on your skin's renewal process. It speeds up cell turnover, which means your skin keeps bringing fresh, new cells to the surface faster. This helps with a bunch of stuff:

• Fades Dark Spots: It helps even out your skin tone by fading spots and marks.
  • Smoothes Wrinkles: By boosting collagen production, it reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Clears Acne: Keeps your pores clear of blockages, making it a top pick for fighting acne.
  • Refines Skin Texture: Overall, it makes your skin smoother and more refined.
  • IT CHANGES HOW YOUR SKIN IS EXPRESSED TOO
HOW TO USE IT:

1. Start Slow: Start with a pea-sized amount a few nights a week and see how your skin reacts.
  2. Night Time is the Right Time: Apply it at night because it makes your skin more sensitive to sunlight.
  3. Sunscreen is a Must: Speaking of sunlight, pair Retin-A with a good sunscreen during the day to protect your new, delicate skin.

AVOID USING THIS IN THE SUN ALWAYS ONLY AT NIGHT AND USE THIS EVERY OTHER DAY FOR THE REST OF YOUR GOD DAMN LIFE

THE NEXT THING YOU NEED IS A CHEMCIAL PEEL THAT WILL GO DEEP IN THE SKIN AND ACTUALLY CHANGE IT FOREVER

TCA or GLYCOLIC ACID is the number one peels i recommend you guys use TCA being a peel you use 2 times a year ONLY It hurts its painful but it will destory the top layer of your skin and even go deep into the dermis and help make you look younger FAST. YOU MUST prepare for tca and you must understand how to apply this shit. i used it and it gave me a third degree burn look for quite awhile but when i healed my skin look like a baby! it was amazing!

youtube is your friend on skinpeels! most skin peel guide say ONLY LET A PROFESSIONAL do it and are of NO USE. tca is a very hardcore skin peel but in terms of looksmaxxing does more than anything else for total perfect skin!

this is everything i ever did for my skin and its made being an almost 28 year old much more manageable. i dont even look my age and that says something! i live in the deep south where every man looks old as SHIT at 25 lol. so i know a thing or two about this! whats always motivated me for this is to out age my haters lol! and thus far iv out aged everyone in middle school and highschool. I look better, and look younger! its pretty validating to see karma get their asses

HAVE HOPE DONT COPE

Great thread, read every word

i will f*****g show these narcy cunts what real high iq skin care is
But this right here means war 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
We will respond with a better thread soon, the narcies are the highest IQ posters here and we will prove it....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great thread, read every word

But this right here means war 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
We will respond with a better thread soon, the narcies are the highest IQ posters here and we will prove it....
you can add on to what i wrote and ill consider it you paying respect to me. i approve. we need more skin people anyways

FIRST OFF: FASTING!
This isn't about starving yourself
>you're starving yourself, but this isn't about starving yourself
Wtf is this logic?

Only reason starving yourself may hep your skin is if you're already eating garbage food, if you abstain from eating garbage food you will obviously not get the negative effects of the garbage food because you're not consuming it

Starving yourself may just be more harmful than neutral to the skin due to aging it

if you wanna look like a vampire
1. have clear skin. you already elaborated on that
2. genetics. be fair skinned or lighter
3. never feel the sun's light, if it is an emergency wear sunscreen and hide your whole body from the sun

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
if you wanna look like a vampire
1. have clear skin. you already elaborated on that
2. genetics. be fair skinned or lighter
3. never feel the sun's light, if it is an emergency wear sunscreen and hide your whole body from the sun
Avoiding sunlight is very key here

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Whitepill Off-Topic 15
Hunteryeron Looksmaxxing 13
Nihilus Looksmaxxing 0
Nihilus Looksmaxxing 0