Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Lookism people were such scum bag lunatics tbh

justwannabealooker

Navigator of the Narcy Pirates šŸ“ā€ā˜ ļø
not saying people on .org are any better

People on lookism drove my insecurity into the ground, for literally no reason. I posted a pic in response to a user named Anstrum asking for my pic after I told him my tinder results and I sent a pic to him and some random user took my pic and made his own thread trying to mock my looks and features for literally 0 reason. The responses were good at least, people said I was good looking, which is even crazier. I was rated chadlite primarily yet I had hoards of assholes insulting me for nothing when I tried to be a nice user and never reacted until they finally started getting to me and I started bragging and being more annoying and literally it kinda made me a more narcissistic person in general. That website along with .org are a literal parasite to the mind and it gave me some legit mental health issues

1 or 0
you are either a slayer or an incel
lookism mentality

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
on lookism are only high cortisol chads dnrd
I thought this site was less autistic and annoying ppl and Iā€™m already finding itā€™s the exact same as looksmax

Very brutal

Donā€™t u guys hate looksmax.org fagots and their immaturity? Why not ban people like this @Nihilus

I thought this site was less autistic and annoying ppl and Iā€™m already finding itā€™s the exact same as looksmax

Very brutal

Donā€™t u guys hate looksmax.org fagots and their immaturity? Why not ban people like this @Nihilus
he isnt really violating any rules or being an asshole
he shall pass

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
he isnt really violating any rules or being an asshole
he shall pass
He isnā€™t being an asshole? I was talking about legit things here that have genuinely effected my life and mental health and he just said ā€œdnrd lookism is full of chadsā€ praising the dudes who plummeted my mental health lmao

Tf are you on mate?