Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Looks always matters

whoismarco

New member
Joined
Aug 22, 2026
Messages
11
Online time
3h 39m
Reputation
22
My life is over I’m ugly no one likes me I’m losing weight slowly I can’t afford surgery at all my forehead is huge my hair grows slow I’m broke I wish I could have a sharp jawline I need help my confidence is low it’s hard for me to run because I’m worried about how I look I need to lose body fat tons of it my body is tight yet jiggly I’m a fatass help me please like a ton I need diets workouts everything I only eat 1-2 meals a day barley any sodium I try. Rate me also
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    245.5 KB · Views: 21
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    362.9 KB · Views: 21
My life is over I’m ugly no one likes me I’m losing weight slowly I can’t afford surgery at all my forehead is huge my hair grows slow I’m broke I wish I could have a sharp jawline I need help my confidence is low it’s hard for me to run because I’m worried about how I look I need to lose body fat tons of it my body is tight yet jiggly I’m a fatass help me please like a ton I need diets workouts everything I only eat 1-2 meals a day barley any sodium I try. Rate me also
your forehead is not this huge and your main flaws will disappear when you lose fat
 
You should have a look at me if you want a glimpse of true ugliness. Stop crying and suck it up. This is life, and it sucks as a man
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top