Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Looksmax products

Ndjddjd

Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2026
Messages
64
Online time
9h 54m
Reputation
72
What should I buy with 32 dollar gift card.? I’m already planning on buying hydrocortisone for my nose but what else should I buy, (no skin care, hair care, or any of that) looking for something that will help my high inhib (I already have ashwaganda+ ltheanine) but looking for something stronger OTC preferably on amazon
 
What should I buy with 32 dollar gift card.? I’m already planning on buying hydrocortisone for my nose but what else should I buy, (no skin care, hair care, or any of that) looking for something that will help my high inhib (I already have ashwaganda+ ltheanine) but looking for something stronger OTC preferably on amazon
Zygo tapes, and mouth tape
 
What should I buy with 32 dollar gift card.? I’m already planning on buying hydrocortisone for my nose but what else should I buy, (no skin care, hair care, or any of that) looking for something that will help my high inhib (I already have ashwaganda+ ltheanine) but looking for something stronger OTC preferably on amazon
Pregab or uhhhh adderal
 
32 dollars doesn’t even cover shipping from indiamart
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top