Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide Low gluten and Low carb options

sexlesstosexles

Established Member
Looking for low carb options
The purpose of this thread is to post good low carb options. For example, I am looking for a good low-carb pasta. But every low-carb pasta I have found is not as good as regular carb pasta. I feel as though society lacks the infrastructure to transition to low-carb for the majority. There needs to be better low-carb pasta options for example.

And some discussions about rice. Because some of the low-carb stuff just replaces wheat with rice, even though rice has carbs. I will continue to eat rice, but I heard that rice contains arsenic. And wheat contains pesticides. So there also needs to be a discussion on how to reduce the amount of toxins used during farming.

And lastly, breads. I eat breads but I prefer the low-carb breads. I prefer sourdough and rye, I actually prefer those over glutenous breads, many of the gluten bread seems too soggy and not as good as the low carb breads.

The carb indoctrination of society
For centuries society has been indoctrinated to eat carbs. Only through the power of Hippies have society entered a recent renaissance about carbs. Carbs was originally introduced to society centuries ago in order to maintain an agricultural serf based society. Carbs are simply the cheapest most affordable food options in order to maintain a large civilization. Only recently has scientific analysis become more popular, however around the same time, scientists realized there was pollution and climate change. After a nutritional analysis revealed the lack of health benefits from carbs, scientists decided to agree to tell society to eat more carbs, because moving society off of carbs would increase the amount of climate change.

Of course the plan went sideways because climate change is still occurring even though people eat carbs. They still eat a lot of meat and that causes a lot of climate change. If anything, Carbs would increase climate change because it causes people to crave more food and eat more. Carbs also cause people to be more lazy, drive cars instead of using other modes of transport, this also increases climate change. It is hypothesized that that reducing carbs would reduce crime and create a more utopian society.

Society is a retarded farce, for example the only options for President will be Trump, Biden, or Nikki "Anti-Union" Haley. Both Trump and Biden are delusional narcissists with Alzheimer's. I find it bizarre how out of the millions of American potential candidates those are the only options available. I feel this is part of the carb saga as most of society is generally weak and delusional. For example the area where I live looks like an unaesthetic concrete jungle filled with litter and I feel it may continue this way for the next 100 years with no improvements whatsoever. Probably the next presidential candidates after Trump and Biden will be even more delusional.

When to eat carbs
Alot of people are anti-sugar because it makes you fat. But I noticed when I am having a downward spiral, if I eat sugar then I feel positive. When people preach a low carb diet a lot of people miss the low carb lifestyle. Because if you have a stressful life you will eat carbs such as sugar to feel better. The problem with the keto diet is you are not allowed to have a sugar spike, and this goes against human nature. It is human nature to crave sugar spikes and the keto diet ignores this. For example in ancient times if someone makes a batch of apple cider or finds a bunch of fruit and honey it is human nature to crave that. The reason modern humans eat sugar so much is because it is natural to eat sugar.

Not having sugar spikes is unnatural and the keto dieticians do not explain this. If you are in a bad mood and eat keto your mood will not change because your blood sugar will not change. Secondly, children crave sugar. It is ridiculous to tell kids not to eat sugar. Sugar is a vital nutrient to make you grow, if someone doesn't have enough sugar they will simply not grow taller or develop normally. The third time to eat carbs is during exercise, sugar is put into Gatorade to absorb electrolytes better. Gatorade is good except all the artificial colors and flavors they throw into there. Its always rigged, for example people have to choose between drinking artificial colors, drinking tap water that has some minerals, or drinking pure water that lacks electrolytes, both are unhealthy. Post good electrolyte powders that have xylitol and minimal factory residue, they should contain salt and potassium.

you are back ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
you are back ?
yes but more importantly why was this not uploaded to the MUST READ section.

i don't think people understand the gravity of the situation. Our entire society is built around Carbs and society is built in such a way as to make Carbs the norm and Keto is a niche offshoot category similar to how health food was in the 70s and still is. If someone reincarnated back to earth they would be raised and brainwashed by delusional carb people

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
iu

The Story of your Enslavement: Oil of Seed

Some people complain about High Fructose Corn Syrup but the cause of diabetus is from something far worse, Seed Oils. Seed oils permeate every aspect of our life and foods. There is nigh escape from seed oils, all non-seed oils are relegated to obscure niche sections of the grocery isles. Even so called "health foods" such as low carb keto foods are filled with seed oils. Whole Foods is a corporation ran by the damned and gives you seed oils such as canola oils in their foods.

You are enslaved by Go'aulds who want you to eat seed oils to enslave you.

It is ridiculous to tell kids not to eat sugar. Sugar is a vital nutrient to make you grow, if someone doesn't have enough sugar they will simply not grow taller or develop normally.
so sugar helps with height growth ?
i have read someone else mention this i before too

yes but more importantly why was this not uploaded to the MUST READ section.

i don't think people understand the gravity of the situation. Our entire society is built around Carbs and society is built in such a way as to make Carbs the norm and Keto is a niche offshoot category similar to how health food was in the 70s and still is. If someone reincarnated back to earth they would be raised and brainwashed by delusional carb people
Let's see what @Dean and other mods say about it