Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Lower eyelid theory proved by study

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
I made several threads in which ive discussed how important the straightness and the positiveness of the lower eyelid

ive mentioned that theres a difference between a feminine and masculine PCT

The masculine pct is created through a teardrop down swinged inner canthus and a straight lined diagonally upward projecting

The feminine PCT is created through a diagonally upwards projecting outer canthus, the lower eyelids are rounded however and the inner canthus is neutral

masc vs fem.jpg

However, this was just a Theory from a Observation by myself

But ive found this graphic from a turkish study

graphic.png

Look on the high 3x extrapoints dominance and masculinity faces and then look at their Counterparts

One of the first Things which differentiates their eyes is the shape of their lower eyelids, the low dominance/masculinity faces have cuck Tier arched/rounded lower eyeldis

On women it Looks cute and feminine, but as a male it makes you look like a total cuck

lower cute.png

jared.jpg

Andreas eriksen is a prime example of extreme masculine dom eyes, they are straight, wide and angular asfuck along with a enormous dimorphic inner canthus shape

eriksen eyes.png

Meanwhile your typical average rounded lowereyelid aspie misc user

cuck eyes prey.jpg

It's such a typical Prey Features, every soyboy has it

it's perceived as submissive, unmasculine with a low threat potential

high threat.png

I think aside from your prenatal hormonal profile and your parents androgenic tendencies, it has something to do with the androgen receptor Density in the jaw muscles, high mandibular force and density pushes everything up which leads to a stunted and straight/angular appearance rather than a droppy rounded look, the cheekbones become higher and the orbital rims become more straight

Surgically there are not much Options you have if you got trash Tier eyelids

dont be deluded by These cat eye advertisements

btw. YOU ALSO NEED STRAIGHT UPPER EYELIDS WHICH ARE HOODED ALONG WITH A DIMORPHIC DOWNSWINGED INNER CANTHUS

if you dont have These traits and you undergo a cat/almond eye surgery to straighten your lower eyelids, then you gonna end up like this cuck

high trust cuck.png

It Looks like shit, his lower eyelids are still not straight enough and his upper eyelids are exposed and rounded asfuck, his inner canthus angle is also still too neutral, it Looks unnatural like on a tranny, he might have now PCT, but not a aggressive masculine PCT, instead he has now a gay high trust b***h Expression PCT like on exotic latin sluts such as kim Kardashian etc.

Just like on this latin Cartoon baby
latina baby.png

Lower eyelid pill is legit asfuck, it's one of the traits which either make or break your eye area

I made several threads in which ive discussed how important the straightness and the positiveness of the lower eyelid

The masculine pct is created through a teardrop down swinged inner canthus and a straight lined diagonally upward projecting

The feminine PCT is created through a diagonally upwards projecting outer canthus, the lower eyelids are rounded however and the inner canthus is neutral

View attachment 7149

View attachment 7148

Look on the high 3x extrapoints dominance and masculinity faces and then look at their Counterparts

One of the first Things which differentiates their eyes is the shape of their lower eyelids, the low dominance/masculinity faces have cuck Tier arched/rounded lower eyeldis

On women it Looks cute and feminine, but as a male it makes you look like a total cuck

View attachment 7150

View attachment 7151

Andreas eriksen is a prime example of extreme masculine dom eyes, they are straight, wide and angular asfuck along with a enormous dimorphic inner canthus shape

View attachment 7153

View attachment 7154

View attachment 7155

I think aside from your prenatal hormonal profile and your parents androgenic tendencies, it has something to do with the androgen receptor Density in the jaw muscles, high mandibular force and density pushes everything up which leads to a stunted and straight/angular appearance rather than a droppy rounded look, the cheekbones become higher and the orbital rims become more straight

btw. YOU ALSO NEED STRAIGHT UPPER EYELIDS WHICH ARE HOODED ALONG WITH A DIMORPHIC DOWNSWINGED INNER CANTHUS

if you dont have These traits and you undergo a cat/almond eye surgery to straighten your lower eyelids, then you gonna end up like this cuck

View attachment 7156

It Looks like shit, his lower eyelids are still not straight enough and his upper eyelids are exposed and rounded asfuck, his inner canthus angle is also still too neutral, it Looks unnatural like on a tranny, he might have now PCT, but not a aggressive masculine PCT, instead he has now a gay high trust b***h Expression PCT like on exotic latin sluts such as kim Kardashian etc.

View attachment 7157

Lower eyelid pill is legit asfuck, it's one of the traits which either make or break your eye area
another great thread as usual @Buddy Boyo

I have little pct with slight lower eyelid, and this (with hair) is only good thing that will make you normie tier psl, everyone must max out on eye area

View attachment 7149

View attachment 7148

View attachment 7150

View attachment 7151

View attachment 7153

View attachment 7154

View attachment 7155

View attachment 7156

View attachment 7157

Such a good f*****g user man, I applaud your work man

Also check dm's

He mogs you
he is partially correct, i need a series of surgeries (and i will do that) but he got a little heavy maybe to encourage me to ascend, i think myself as 4 psl (at least front profile) with a good dimorphism and coloring but i am recessed (mainly lower third) and chinlet, i need at least a trimax and something under the eyes,i can fraud blue eyes with contact lenses cuz i live in a ethnic place
pĂŁo de alho hmm.jpeg

Just name random facial bones like a PSL autist theory

No normal person talks like this
no normal person uses mog jfl.

No normal person talks like this
says the one with over 1k+ posts on a dead psl autist site cleaning up all the threads

Says U really no normal person talks like this

Ironically yes due to above average dick size. It's why mandingo mogs all the male models. Mandingo's enormous 13 inch schlong makes a women teehee and moan like nothing else.
dickpilled again

masc vs fem.jpg
now that i noticed that when i squint even little i have the same hooding effect

Back