Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

M13 how can i maximize my puberty (159cm 46kg)

How can I maximize my puberty I’m short, I started growing a month ago,I’m not overweight but i have fat on tights and love handles,i have a overbite but for that i have braces.

Lose the fat you and make sure to do lots of legs you dont need braces just bone smash it is more cost effective and will see better and faster results. Soon you will doing better but you can take growth pills to help also. Hope to see you improve your looks.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lose the fat you and make sure to do lots of legs you dont need braces just bone smash it is more cost effective and will see better and faster results. Soon you will doing better but you can take growth pills to help also. Hope to see you improve your looks.
Thank you for the advice i have muscular legs just my tights are big

How can I maximize my puberty I’m short, I started growing a month ago,I’m not overweight but i have fat on tights and love handles,i have a overbite but for that i have braces.
Get your health on point lil bro, eat healthy, stop eating processed food, eat more meat and dairy. Do phyisical activity, do calisthenics, gymmaxx or do football or some other sport

Get your health on point lil bro, eat healthy, stop eating processed food, eat more meat and dairy. Do phyisical activity, do calisthenics, gymmaxx or do football or some other sport
I can’t understand if I’m fat

Keep grinding out in the gym, (lifting weights!) You’ll make the most out of your puberty and lifetime if you do it earlier!! :)

Keep grinding out in the gym, (lifting weights!) You’ll make the most out of your puberty and lifetime if you do it earlier!! :)
Yeah I will try but I can’t afford going to the gym but I found this video idk if it will work

I have another question do y’all think that a buzzcut will suit me I’m tempted to do it

Okay first things first, the most important thing for you right now is habits; eating habits, exercise habits, sleeping habits. Make sure you’re getting proper nutrition and minimize the amount of processed foods you’re eating to ideally zero. Don’t go too heavy on the weights, mainly focus on cardiovascular exercise, join a sport if you haven’t already. And above all else make sure you’re getting incredible sleep; sleep is when your body does the majority of it’s growing, good sleep can drastically increase your health in all areas, and can help make you grow taller. Don’t look at your phone an hour before bed, don’t eat anything after dinner, shut out all light in your room, etc. etc.
Please please please don’t bone smash, it’s extremely high-risk and could completely f**k your face, at your age you just shouldn’t risk it, you have no idea how your bone structure will mature.

Thank you, yeah I need to fix my eating habits I eat a lot of snacks