Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

M16 How to improve

topman

I'm 16 (please help me update my birthdate) 5'7 so I'm pretty short but basically a pretty mid range height which I’m not that worried about. I weigh 140-145 pounds depends everyday. I have braces and these pictures are from right after I had gotten a procedure done so my face is kinda bloated but not that much. I drink decent amount of water maybe two hydroflasks a day. I don’t workout (besides occasional leg day) but I walk to class (outside) (large campus very large). I have very fast metabolism.

What should I do to help my self get a better looking face? Im getting a cut on Tuesday after growing my hair out for a while.

My acne is pretty f*****g bad especially my nose though its not noticeable the dirty clogged pores (brown dots) are so annoying. And any tips for having bangs and not getting acne on forehead?

Also dont suggest any of that surgery bullshit im a minor and im not getting that anytime soon.

Last photo is from like 2 years ago.

Attachments

• IMG_4519.jpeg
    IMG_4519.jpeg
    114.2 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_4499.jpeg
    IMG_4499.jpeg
    391.7 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_4498.jpeg
    IMG_4498.jpeg
    417.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_4521.jpeg
    IMG_4521.jpeg
    116.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_4079.jpeg
    IMG_4079.jpeg
    649.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_4080.jpeg
    IMG_4080.jpeg
    655 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_4750.jpeg
    IMG_4750.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 42
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bro u listen to opium and ik u got mega basic fits. I was wearing a black hoodie in the newest pictures so there is no way you can decipher what fit I had on, i dont dress like the last picture anymore because i dont play sports anymore stfu
Learn to dress

1. dont slack on working out. you look hella skinny and it makes your head look uncanny
2. skincare and healthy lifestyle to get rid of the acne
3. n***a why do you have a hydroflask

the biggest flaw that stuck out to me first is upper eyelid exposure

1. dont slack on working out. you look hella skinny and it makes your head look uncanny
2. skincare and healthy lifestyle to get rid of the acne
3. n***a why do you have a hydroflask
Hydroflask lowers test fr get a yeti

What does exposure mean
look at your eyes, the area above them is droopy
IMG_4439.jpeg
ideally you want your upper eyelid to not be visible

IMG_4438.jpeg

Last edited:
bro u listen to opium and ik u got mega basic fits. I was wearing a black hoodie in the newest pictures so there is no way you can decipher what fit I had on, i dont dress like the last picture anymore because i dont play sports anymore stfu
are npcs now getting aggresive ?

donsa mogs u btw

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
n***a my wardrobe is more expensive than your moms car
This why you probably a lonely ass n***a in real life. Get a life and hop off my dick. Probably spent all your money on pandabuy ricks opium dickrider. N im not the npc when you literally glazing the opium aesthetic on a lookmaxxing website. Be yourself 😹 or hangmax

the biggest flaw that stuck out to me first is upper eyelid exposure
his eyes are fine, he has potential. No girl cares about uee. His eyes are nice

This why you probably a lonely ass n***a in real life. Get a life and hop off my dick. Probably spent all your money on pandabuy ricks opium dickrider. N im not the npc when you literally glazing the opium aesthetic on a lookmaxxing website. Be yourself 😹 or hangmax
have fun beeing doxxed boyo

1719997907543.png

doxx me boyo im on federal grounds anyways and could give you all my information anyways 😹 and this n***a think he can one tap me 😹😹 swear on my momma ill stomp on you
now you are using words i used on u boyo ?