Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL Mainstream Looksmaxxing

N30N

Unapproachable
Reputable
Established
It has never been more over for the state of looksmaxxing/ blackpill media. I know this is water, but seeing this video was hilarious. Diluted tiktokcel knowledge pushing lookism to television. So over.

i am the face of this now bump this shit please

he has makeup on
i can tell
fucking bitch ass f****t
its not even subtle
its fully like a whole female
new face of transgenderism is more like it

K shami is a good person to represent the looksmax community rather than blackpilled incels. he has been blackpilled for a long time and discovered looksmaxxing from shizzys brother
Salludon should be the mascot, not someone with an egg shaped face who made money by plagiarizing content from .org.

It has never been more over for the state of looksmaxxing/ blackpill media. I know this is water, but seeing this video was hilarious. Diluted tiktokcel knowledge pushing lookism to television. So over.

He just packages .org shit for normie a bag is a bag whatever he can use to make himself not a slave