Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Maxilla recessed?

You remind me of that Egyptian pharaoh, very royal pheno.
Ramses?
Maxilla 3 years ago

Vs

Now

Is it now more recessed? Also is face less forward growth now?

I can't tell at all since they are at different angles. One is a 3/4th, the other is a side profile. You have typical negroid mouth protrusion. You look recessed (the upper half of your maxilla). Chin looks less recessed in the second pic.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ramses?

I can't tell at all since they are at different angles. One is a 3/4th, the other is a side profile. You have typical negroid mouth protrusion. You look recessed (the upper half of your maxilla). Chin looks less recessed in the second pic.
Upper half maxilla recessed on both pics?
Common in blacks?

recessed upper maxilla and protruding lower maxilla (also known as bidental protrusion)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Looksmaxxing 0
C Looksmaxxing 1
A Ratings 16
D Cosmetic Surgery 6