Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Me looking at the price of BTC

Deleted Member 68232

Well-known member
Reputable ★
Established
Joined
Apr 22, 2025
Messages
1,737
Online time
4d 6h
Reputation
6,345
IMG_1163.gif

Hoping by Nov/Dec it crushes its ath. Same with sol
 
Why would you roid if you live in a ghost town
Cuz it makes me big and i wanna be a bvll so one day when im out of here i am alr bvlled up and i want to hurt people
 
hurting beggars ify
Why would I hurt beggars you sick fuck, skinheads curse this place I want to cave their skulls and make them bite the curb and then record their bruised faces and spit on them
 
Why would I hurt beggars you sick fuck, skinheads curse this place I want to cave their skulls and make them bite the curb and then record their bruised faces and spit on them
fair enough, I was making that jk about hurting them but I support your cause
 
That makes no sense just roid to pull women
No not to pull women its cuz it makes u a bvll like a captain america type like big bvll u just take up space and all ur muscles like u look so bvllish and then in bed its hot cuz they other person would be much smaller than u cuz ur a built bvll
 
Yah frr I was just kidding cause the thread sounded a bit funny
I make everything sound funny when I want to, if I sounded formal making the thread then it would be so odd
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top