- Joined
- Apr 22, 2025
- Messages
- 1,737
- Online time
- 4d 6h
- Reputation
- 6,345
Hoping by Nov/Dec it crushes its ath. Same with sol
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Oh yea I didyou broke my hymen btw
did you feel that you made the right choiceOh yea I did
Good investmentdid you feel that you made the right choice
HowI have less than £50 in the bank rn
I spend a lot of money on steroids, pharmaceuticals, peptides, furniture. I also do not have a job because I live in a ghost town and everywhere is depressing,
That’s when I plan to sell but the market feels different especially early this year, peak could also be later.US is pushing too much liquidity in the market I’m guessing it will peak October to November this year
Why would you roid if you live in a ghost townI spend a lot of money on steroids, pharmaceuticals, peptides, furniture. I also do not have a job because I live in a ghost town and everywhere is depressing,
Damn you weren't lyingyou broke my hymen btw
Im blessed nglDamn you weren't lying
Cuz it makes me big and i wanna be a bvll so one day when im out of here i am alr bvlled up and i want to hurt peopleWhy would you roid if you live in a ghost town
This n***a fact checks everythingIm blessed ngl
That makes no sense just roid to pull womenCuz it makes me big and i wanna be a bvll so one day when im out of here i am alr bvlled up and i want to hurt people
hurting beggars ifyCuz it makes me big and i wanna be a bvll so one day when im out of here i am alr bvlled up and i want to hurt people
Understandable have a good dayCuz it makes me big and i wanna be a bvll so one day when im out of here i am alr bvlled up and i want to hurt people
Why would I hurt beggars you sick fuck, skinheads curse this place I want to cave their skulls and make them bite the curb and then record their bruised faces and spit on themhurting beggars ify
fair enough, I was making that jk about hurting them but I support your causeWhy would I hurt beggars you sick fuck, skinheads curse this place I want to cave their skulls and make them bite the curb and then record their bruised faces and spit on them
No not to pull women its cuz it makes u a bvll like a captain america type like big bvll u just take up space and all ur muscles like u look so bvllish and then in bed its hot cuz they other person would be much smaller than u cuz ur a built bvllThat makes no sense just roid to pull women
Same(I’ve never roided ever)everytime i think of roiding a hear train steam in my mind
dont u take estrogen or is that just a larpSame(I’ve never roided ever)
bvll
big bvll
so bvllish
I think we got it manbuilt bvll
I can dm you picsdont u take estrogen or is that just a larp
search the word “bvll” with my name it spans multiple pages endlessly mateI think we got it man
Ngl that morning wood thread made me cage hardsearch the word “bvll” with my name it spans multiple pages endlessly mate
If you mean appropriate pics only then sureI can dm you pics
dawg i was serious it fucking hurt like fuckNgl that morning wood thread made me cage hard
U won’t send them to anyone right it’s just proofIf you mean appropriate pics only then sure
Send the inappropriate ones for me @pentoIf you mean appropriate pics only then sure
Yes I do not dox cuz idrc about letting other ppl see itU won’t send them to anyone right it’s just proof
Yah frr I was just kidding cause the thread sounded a bit funnydawg i was serious it fucking hurt like fuck
I make everything sound funny when I want to, if I sounded formal making the thread then it would be so oddYah frr I was just kidding cause the thread sounded a bit funny