Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
What about this photo?this has less lens distortionyou’re not mogging in either of those, start saving up for a LF2
you get totally mogged by your friend in the first pic, holy shi that’s brutalWhat about this photo?this has less lens distortion
I'm a nice NT guy with good personality tho
you're ND and chopped, it's over boyoI'm a nice NT guy with good personality tho
5'3 *how tall are you? you look like 5'6 jfl
Yeahh I look so short in that pic but I'm 5'9 barefoot in morninghow tall are you? you look like 5'6 jfl
I hate retards who post their face 3 times a day@Theresia
Y u so rude to this poor guy
Fair but he 15I hate retards who post their face 3 times a day
Fair, sorryFair but he 15
Unfair ratings are the reason I'm spamming btwI hate retards who post their face 3 times a day
brutal….you’re not mogging in either of those, start saving up for a LF2
there’s no unfair rating, you’re just chopped my man and using your friend just to make you feel better is disgustingUnfair ratings are the reason I'm spamming btw
I'm chopped but at least low mtn not lltn or sub5 shit if I cropped myself it would look like this and ur talking about the pic of me and my friend I literally showed you lot of pics that doesn't include anyone but myselfthere’s no unfair rating, you’re just chopped my man and using your friend just to make you feel better is disgusting
LtnI'm chopped but at least low mtn not lltn or sub5 shit if I cropped myself it would look like this and ur talking about the pic of me and my friend I literally showed you lot of pics that doesn't include anyone but myself