Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
idk bout you guys but i think im safe, i thinkthoughts@NewFuckingDay
im a femboy so it doesn't countidk bout you guys but i think im safe, i think
holy larpim a femboy so it doesn't count
Nah I don't want to die I'm good thanks budTitle
he’s not a ‘foid’ dumby dumb dumbFoid will copy every incel joke adapting it to her gender and attempt to be funny
I apologize to the foid community thenhe’s not a ‘foid’ dumby dumb dumb
Y did I get hrd from ts thodumby dumb dumb
Guess who you are talking to rn budY did I get hrd from ts tho
U know me?Guess who you are talking to rn bud
Just a pathetic loser desperately begging for acceptance from girls on the internet. If you ask me, i think it’s his way of feeling less alone. He would be distraught to realise that nobody actually sees him as a girl and more a disgusting t****y f****t outcast.What happened this time Cindy
I think sucking dicks at gloryholes would be a better use of that mouth of urs decayJust a pathetic loser desperately begging for acceptance from girls on the internet. If you ask me, i think it’s his way of feeling less alone. He would be distraught to realise that nobody actually sees him as a girl and more a disgusting t****y f****t outcast.
I love Trans women!Just a pathetic loser desperately begging for acceptance from girls on the internet. If you ask me, i think it’s his way of feeling less alone. He would be distraught to realise that nobody actually sees him as a girl and more a disgusting t****y f****t outcast.
But do they like uI love Trans women!
Keep sucking that t****y cock you disgusting f****t. What an orbiter cuck you are, hang yourself n****r. I hope you realise how embarrassing and cringe orbiting a femboy is. Fucking pathetic r****d.
Guy on the right is you after someone mentions your e-boyfriend
guy on the right is u when anyone says charlie turdGuy on the right is you after someone mentions your e-boyfriend
Keep sucking that t****y cock you disgusting f****t. What an orbiter cuck you are, hang yourself n****r. I hope you realise how embarrassing and cringe orbiting a femboy is. Fucking pathetic r****d.
Guy on the right is you after someone mentions your e-boyfriend
Ur such a hater that’d you’d back decay bruh
always knew women were heartless anywayTitle
“Woman”always knew women were heartless anyway
Maybe he just wants me to sing a song for him wait lemme just...guy on the right is u when anyone says charlie turd
dnr, it was a woman that betrayed godMaybe he just wants me to sing a song for him wait lemme just...
I can read it right off your face,
Every skirt you see, you want to chase.
But you're unlucky that you met me,
I know what you want, and what it will be.
Chorus (2x):
So let’s dance, come on, let’s play,
This love game, together today.
Even if you’re a beast, a heart thief bold,
A charmer of women, reckless and cold.
*’Cause I’m a seductress,
A breaker of hearts, no less.
And you, my beast, my sly hero,
I’ll tame you soon, you better know.
You’re such a trouble, you give me no peace,
Follow me everywhere, it has to cease.
I want real love, I want you to pay,
For all your sins, just once, one day.
Chorus (2x)
View attachment 143363
Ceca?dnr, it was a woman that betrayed god
Your understanding of song lyrics is piss poor you see “sins” and thinks it’s about Goddnr, it was a woman that betrayed god
Besides she wants that guy to pay for his sins he done to herYour understanding of song lyrics is piss poor you see “sins” and thinks it’s about God
shivers man I can do way worse to you btw I just haven't done it even tho I know youve been sending me aroundView attachment 143419
Guess who this is
shivers man I can do way worse to you btw I just haven't done it even tho I know youve been sending me around
yea watch out on that discord server youre on
Ur such a pussy hahahahahayea watch out on that discord server youre on
youre legit chopped n***aUr such a pussy hahahahaha View attachment 143422
Pls i saw your face go do some lip fillers and get hollow cheeks and get rid of that pedophile stare lmfaoooyoure legit chopped n***a
i have hollows and I mog you, you utter goblinPls i saw your face go do some lip fillers and get hollow cheeks and get rid of that pedophile stare lmfaooo
In another life maybe, keep jerking off on your(chopped)selfi have hollows and I mog you, you utter goblin
ltn talking. you look subhuman in comparison to meIn another life maybe, keep jerking off on your(chopped)self
Hop off my dick subhuman you're all talk, lay on a road i have an idealtn talking. you look subhuman in comparison to me