Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Men are evil and they need to die asap

What happened this time Cindy
Just a pathetic loser desperately begging for acceptance from girls on the internet. If you ask me, i think it’s his way of feeling less alone. He would be distraught to realise that nobody actually sees him as a girl and more a disgusting t****y f****t outcast.
 
Just a pathetic loser desperately begging for acceptance from girls on the internet. If you ask me, i think it’s his way of feeling less alone. He would be distraught to realise that nobody actually sees him as a girl and more a disgusting t****y f****t outcast.
I think sucking dicks at gloryholes would be a better use of that mouth of urs decay
 
Just a pathetic loser desperately begging for acceptance from girls on the internet. If you ask me, i think it’s his way of feeling less alone. He would be distraught to realise that nobody actually sees him as a girl and more a disgusting t****y f****t outcast.
I love Trans women!
 
Keep sucking that t****y cock you disgusting f****t. What an orbiter cuck you are, hang yourself n****r. I hope you realise how embarrassing and cringe orbiting a femboy is. Fucking pathetic r****d.
IMG_1178.jpeg
 
Keep sucking that t****y cock you disgusting f****t. What an orbiter cuck you are, hang yourself n****r. I hope you realise how embarrassing and cringe orbiting a femboy is. Fucking pathetic r****d.
Guy on the right is you after someone mentions your e-boyfriend
😭😭
 
guy on the right is u when anyone says charlie turd
Maybe he just wants me to sing a song for him wait lemme just...

I can read it right off your face,
Every skirt you see, you want to chase.
But you're unlucky that you met me,
I know what you want, and what it will be.

Chorus (2x):
So let’s dance, come on, let’s play,
This love game, together today.
Even if you’re a beast, a heart thief bold,
A charmer of women, reckless and cold.

*’Cause I’m a seductress,
A breaker of hearts, no less.
And you, my beast, my sly hero,
I’ll tame you soon, you better know.

You’re such a trouble, you give me no peace,
Follow me everywhere, it has to cease.
I want real love, I want you to pay,
For all your sins, just once, one day.

Chorus (2x)
ceca-raznatovic (1).webp
 
Maybe he just wants me to sing a song for him wait lemme just...

I can read it right off your face,
Every skirt you see, you want to chase.
But you're unlucky that you met me,
I know what you want, and what it will be.

Chorus (2x):
So let’s dance, come on, let’s play,
This love game, together today.
Even if you’re a beast, a heart thief bold,
A charmer of women, reckless and cold.

*’Cause I’m a seductress,
A breaker of hearts, no less.
And you, my beast, my sly hero,
I’ll tame you soon, you better know.

You’re such a trouble, you give me no peace,
Follow me everywhere, it has to cease.
I want real love, I want you to pay,
For all your sins, just once, one day.

Chorus (2x)
View attachment 143363
dnr, it was a woman that betrayed god
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top