Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Men are intimidated by prettyboy prey eyes. While JB's and women drip for them.

Think about it. A masculine, slayer body, with prettyboy eyes. Best of both worlds for women. Men HATE IT.
"THIS SHOULDN'T BE!! PEOPLE WITH EYE'S LIKE THIS SHOULDN'T BE SLAYERISH.. OR ATHLETIC. IT'S NOT NATURAL.. HENSE THE NAME PREY EYES"

Yet, this just make's the prettyboy eye pheno way more unique and majestic.
Examples.
1575593547536.png1575593571517.png1575593603385.png1575593620192.png
If you don't have eyes like these, you are just another generic looking mofo. These are the boys who dated the prettiest girls in school. Bad girls, Good girls, older women who have husbands and boyfriends. They all want to sleep with these guys. These guy's are 1 in 3 millions. Angelic looking, special 'gods'. Not God. God almighty blessed them though to be his angelic slayers. Beautiful.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
@OwlGod Keep crying for these eyes. These guy's eye's mog Gandy's, O'pray's and Chico's while not even TRYING to be a intimidating pheno. Lmfao slayer eye's are so try hard and insecure.

View attachment 7724
View attachment 7725
View attachment 7726
View attachment 7729
View attachment 7730

MOGGED

KEEP CRIYNG FOR THESE SLAYERS HUNTER EYED COLD BLOODED DARK TRIAD SERIAL KILLERS WITH NO MERCY IN DESTROYING PUSSYS
These guys look good but they would honestly get cucked by prettyboy's like the ones I posted. Infact JB's would rather sleep with the ones I posted as well as older women because older women love innocent prettyboys. Its know, that's why hot teachers cheat on their husbands and older women are lusting over young beiber lmfao.
You also sound really butthurt lol xD

he's saying this because he has prey eyes but if he would have had hunter eyes this post would be like muh muh hunter eyes
Lmfao, no way. I'm just being truthful. So you admit people go, Muh muh hunter eyes then? lol

6'0
I have wide shoulders and good decent narrow waist.
I am explosive and fast, people with thick wrists are masc pheno. I am a lean explosive athletic badass prettyboy

Thats not really tall

you dont have wide shoulders, you shoulder waist Ratio is good,, but you dont have objectively wide shoulders

i highly doubt that you're explosive, you dont look really athletic, you look like a gymcel but thats it

The only Thing you really got is some great muscle insertions and shape

Thats not really tall

you dont have wide shoulders, you shoulder waist Ratio is good,, but you dont have objectively wide shoulders

i highly doubt that you're explosive, you dont look really athletic, you look like a gymcel but thats it

Thank you. <3

Also yes because I am not that lean as I should be. Why don't I look athletic? Because I'm white and I don't look like a viking or something? Lmfao.

I am a lean bodied pretty, but surprisingly I am very fast weirdly enough. Idk why, God just blessed me.
You will never genetically be this explosive or fast twitched. EVER.
6feet is the best height.

Thats not really tall

I am 5'11.5-6ft barefoot. It is the best height. STILL TALLER THAN MOST WOMEN, Yet some girls can be slightly taller or the same size so i have so much point of view options and fun. Tall tall guys can never experience a girl the same height as themselves, like some beautiful goddesses amazon queens.

Also if a taller guy beats me it won't mean shit, he beat a shorter guy woopty doo. IF I KNOW HIM OUT with my explosive speed, then I GET ALL THE GLORY OF BEATING SOMEONE TALLER THAN ME, despite my disadvantage height. meaning i am super unique and a giant slayer > : D

:)

I am 5'11.5-6ft barefoot. It is the best height. STILL TALLER THAN MOST WOMEN, Yet some girls can be slightly taller or the same size so i have so much point of view options and fun. Tall tall guys can never experience a girl the same height as themselves, like some beautiful goddesses amazon queens.

Also if a taller guy beats me it won't mean shit, he beat a shorter guy woopty doo. IF I KNOW HIM OUT with my explosive speed, then I GET ALL THE GLORY OF BEATING SOMEONE TALLER THAN ME, despite my disadvantage height. meaning i am super unique and a giant slayer > : D

You're shaking your Hands like a damn cripple, totally uncontrolled and limp wristed

Like a typical slow twitch cuck who tries to punch fast

this is how true fast twitch supremacy Looks like

Thank you. <3

Also yes because I am not that lean as I should be. Why don't I look athletic? Because I'm white and I don't look like a viking or something? Lmfao.

I am a lean bodied pretty, but surprisingly I am very fast weirdly enough. Idk why, God just blessed me.
You will never genetically be this explosive or fast twitched. EVER.
6feet is the best height.

Nice basement

You're shaking your Hands like a damn cripple, totally uncontrolled and limp wristed Like a typical slow twitch cuck who tries to punch fast this is how true fast twitch supremacy Looks like

You think I wasn't prepared for your cope rebuddle fat lard??? : )
Roy Jones is FAST like me, we even hvwe a similar height and reach. Yet you posted a video out of desperation from the truth. SHOW ME ONCE in that video where Jones EXTENDED HIS PUNCHES all the way and was fast like me

He punched fast punches like short 1 inch punches, I can be fast or faster by doing that, he didn't even use combinations either lmfaooo

KEEP CRYING FOR ME LOSER. MY WRISTS were NOT limp wristed you coping fat r****d, It looks that way cuz of how explosive i was, plus the camera even makes me look slower and still I'm fast af genetically.

My wrists were tightish and angled DOWNWARDS not straight, Cuz i want my knuckle to hit first like a spear so I angled them downwards here. LMFAOO!!

A MMA FIGHTER WHO WAS ON THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER UFC ONE DAY I WENT TO A GYM AND HE WAS SHOWING ME STUFF, JABBING AND HE SAID HOW FAST I WAS. LMFAOO. PEOPLE SAY IM EXPLOSIVE ASLL THE TIME, OF COURSE SOME FAT f**k LIKE YOU WILL COPE HAHAHAHA

I MOG YOUR EYE AREA I MOG URE FRAME EVERYTHING, KEEP CRYING URE DOOMED : D

I f**k ure oneitis boyo. u slow twitched turtle

It's crazy aint it.. Im prettier than you..I'm way leaner than you... And I would still easily knock you the f**k up like Melvin Maneof did to mark hunt.Cuz if my speed. fatfuck loser

You think I wasn't prepared for your cope rebuddle fat lard??? : )
Roy Jones is FAST like me, we even hvwe a similar height and reach. Yet you posted a video out of desperation from the truth. SHOW ME ONCE in that video where Jones EXTENDED HIS PUNCHES all the way and was fast like me

He punched fast punches like short 1 inch punches, I can be fast or faster by doing that, he didn't even use combinations either lmfaooo

KEEP CRYING FOR ME LOSER. MY WRISTS were NOT limp wristed you coping fat r****d, It looks that way cuz of how explosive i was, plus the camera even makes me look slower and still I'm fast af genetically.

My wrists were tightish and angled DOWNWARDS not straight, Cuz i want my knuckle to hit first like a spear so I angled them downwards here. LMFAOO!!

A MMA FIGHTER WHO WAS ON THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER UFC ONE DAY I WENT TO A GYM AND HE WAS SHOWING ME STUFF, JABBING AND HE SAID HOW FAST I WAS. LMFAOO. PEOPLE SAY IM EXPLOSIVE ASLL THE TIME, OF COURSE SOME FAT f**k LIKE YOU WILL COPE HAHAHAHA

I MOG YOUR EYE AREA I MOG URE FRAME EVERYTHING, KEEP CRYING URE DOOMED : D

I f**k ure oneitis boyo. u slow twitched turtle

It's crazy aint it.. Im prettier than you..I'm way leaner than you... And I would still easily knock you the f**k up like Melvin Maneof did to mark hunt.Cuz if my speed. fatfuck loser
Ah yes, riveting tales from le basement i see

Back