Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Men are intimidated by prettyboy prey eyes. While JB's and women drip for them.

You think I wasn't prepared for your cope rebuddle fat lard??? : )
Roy Jones is FAST like me, we even hvwe a similar height and reach. Yet you posted a video out of desperation from the truth. SHOW ME ONCE in that video where Jones EXTENDED HIS PUNCHES all the way and was fast like me

He punched fast punches like short 1 inch punches, I can be fast or faster by doing that, he didn't even use combinations either lmfaooo

KEEP CRYING FOR ME LOSER. MY WRISTS were NOT limp wristed you coping fat r****d, It looks that way cuz of how explosive i was, plus the camera even makes me look slower and still I'm fast af genetically.

My wrists were tightish and angled DOWNWARDS not straight, Cuz i want my knuckle to hit first like a spear so I angled them downwards here. LMFAOO!!

A MMA FIGHTER WHO WAS ON THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER UFC ONE DAY I WENT TO A GYM AND HE WAS SHOWING ME STUFF, JABBING AND HE SAID HOW FAST I WAS. LMFAOO. PEOPLE SAY IM EXPLOSIVE ASLL THE TIME, OF COURSE SOME FAT f**k LIKE YOU WILL COPE HAHAHAHA

:)

I MOG YOUR EYE AREA I MOG URE FRAME EVERYTHING, KEEP CRYING URE DOOMED : D

I f**k ure oneitis boyo. u slow twitched turtle

It's crazy aint it.. Im prettier than you..I'm way leaner than you... And I would still easily knock you the f**k up like Melvin Maneof did to mark hunt.Cuz if my speed. fatfuck loser
Ah yes, riveting tales from le basement i see