Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

MEWING CONFIRMED TO BE A MASSIVE COPE AND IS USELESS IN ADULTHOOD

Krezo

Punjabi girl ass
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
i dont fully believe in mewing but if something were to change my mind it wont be some f*****g f****t online, thats why im doing it myself

so he wont discredit it either 4 me
KEEP COPING f*****g OGRE FOR MEWING FISH BRAIN LEVEL IQ IF YOU MEW

KEEP COPING f*****g OGRE FOR MEWING FISH BRAIN LEVEL IQ IF YOU MEW
you have a pistachio IQ if you dont f*****g mew

it instantly lifts up the fat under your jaw and activates your masseters, which are not visible for me unless i use them. also makes you breathe trough your nose which is much better for your brain

mouthbreathing is low iq af

you have a pistachio IQ if you dont f*****g mew

it instantly lifts up the fat under your jaw and activates your masseters, which are not visible for me unless i use them. also makes you breathe trough your nose which is much better for your brain

mouthbreathing is low iq af
i agree mouthbreathing is low iq tbh. i still have my tongue on the top of my mouth because ive been mewing for so long it just feels natural now.

Just because one person didn't get results from it doesnt mean it doesn't work, he could have been mewing wrong or maybe he always had correct tongue posture and he was already fully developed, also 1,5 years is not enough from an adult to see changes jfl

Just because one person didn't get results from it doesnt mean it doesn't work, he could have been mewing wrong or maybe he always had correct tongue posture and he was already fully developed, also 1,5 years is not enough from an adult to see changes jfl
He should've payed astrokike $30 for a mewing coaching session.

Also i literally stole this thread off Looksmax.me I just posted because I wanted to see AstroSky's respnse
what is he supposed to say? he'll say he probably didnt do it right ngl. could be wrong could not be.

im inclined to believe astro because hes chad and automatically high IQ in my lookism wired brain, while the guy in the op is low IQ because cuck-looking

what is he supposed to say? he'll say he probably didnt do it right ngl. could be wrong could not be.

im inclined to believe astro because hes chad and automatically high IQ in my lookism wired brain, while the guy in the op is low IQ because cuck-looking
inclines me

declines me

image-450w-456212161.jpg

if ur an adult hard mew or rope
mewing is a cope because people expect full facial reconstruction from It
unless you were a full blown disgusting mouth breather then you're probably not that recessed to begin with so no incredibile results to expect

Mewing can be legit over loooooong periods of time, when you will see results it will be too late (when youre 20-22 your life is already set) I was working in a warehouse and using speaking device to pick up ordes from what I've seen the skull was shaped kinda diffrently after 3 months of work (the headband was resting in the same fking spot everyday for 8 hours) it made a small dent that is gone now but notheless for quite some time it changed small part of skull doing hard mewing all day everyday with thumb pulling has its potential but dont expect leftover 3 results

He wasn't recessed in the first place tho, why would there be a change

He wasn't recessed in the first place tho, why would there be a change
that's what i'm saying lmfao. why do people think that mewing will turn you into a male model regardless of your genetics.

404 iq not found
yeah don't worry keep mewing you'll become brad pitt in 12 hours. your penis will also grow by 2 meters in size and you'll be able to see through walls. jfl

yeah don't worry keep mewing you'll become brad pitt in 12 hours. your penis will also grow by 2 meters in size and you'll be able to see through walls. jfl
no bro thats what nofaps for

that's what i'm saying lmfao. why do people think that mewing will turn you into a male model regardless of your genetics.

Because, bro Mike said it, and he is like a real doctor. Because like its about bringing the jawline and maxilla forward and stuff right?
Look at this dude

He became good looking after mewing, its legit it will make you good looking.

Because, bro Mike said it, and he is like a real doctor. Because like its about bringing the jawline and maxilla forward and stuff right?
Look at this dude

He became good looking after mewing, its legit it will make you good looking.
yeah br0, i've been mewing for 1 hour and i became leonardo dicaprio. still waiting for my third eye to open tho

Back