Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

mewing while talking

is it possible to be able to mew and talk at the same time? i’ve tried with little success struggling using words where your tongue is necessary to say them. anyway i can learn how to?
lol

Mewing is the natural position of your tongue that you achieve by breathing through your nose. You cant and you don't need to mew while talking or eating. Nose breathing it's enough to have a good skull development since you would mew automatically. Don't push your tongue with force, it has to rest gently on the roof of your mouth without touching your teeth. Also if you do wrestling and cardio don't be afraid of mouth breathing when your heartbeat is high because you need oxygen. Just make sure that you mouth breath on key minutes of exercise and nose breath the other 23 hours of the day.

no
when you open your mouth the pressure changes either way so if you mew with an open mouth you will not get any results
and your tongue is pressed against your palate you will have many difficulties speaking this way and look autistic

Just "mew" aka fucking breathing normally any other time

I apologize for being blunt, but this question could have been solved from a simple google search or just looking at a diagram of how people mew/breathe @1280x1080

Mewing is the natural position of your tongue that you achieve by breathing through your nose. You cant and you don't need to mew while talking or eating. Nose breathing it's enough to have a good skull development since you would mew automatically. Don't push your tongue with force, it has to rest gently on the roof of your mouth without touching your teeth. Also if you do wrestling and cardio don't be afraid of mouth breathing when your heartbeat is high because you need oxygen. Just make sure that you mouth breath on key minutes of exercise and nose breath the other 23 hours of the day.
Nose breathing doesnt make u mew automatically. Low iq

I dont mouth breathe. Never did my white life. Ur low iq. Also mouth breathing doesnt cause recession, its not the root cause, you should research.
Then you are just retarded. And mouth breathing + bad posture it's the cause of most of the things that makes u ugly

Back