Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Mid mandible pill

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
The mid mandible is one of the most underrated traits, it's the area between the top of your chin and your jaw angle

most People will Always come up with "muh wide jaw angle" but thats actually a meme

A wide jaw angle DOES correlate with masculinity but NOT as much as the chin and mid mandible width/height and General bonemass

The first thing you notice between the low prenatal T and high prenatal T kid is their huge chin and mid mandible width/height difference
prenatal statistic.png

Mid mandible and chin width/height is one of the first dimorphic jaw Areas, only then Comes the jaw angle

Men with more higher prenatal T have more wider-primitive/blocky/potato Looking mid mandibles/chins with generally more and thicker bones mass

such Kind of U shaped jaws are naturally way more superior and robust and thus way more Punch and trauma resistant

mid mandible.png

It isnt a big Question who could take a Punch more effectively

that heavy boned BBC Slayer above or that giga cuck malek with his Tiny thin and fragile mid mandible and chin

rami cuck 1.jpg

damn thick mid mandible.png

such thick mid mandibles and chins are rare as f**k just like thick wrists nowadays due to our estrogenization

a lot of women (if not the most) These days mid mandible and chinmog the average guy

Nowadays you only see These aesthetic fags bragging with their sharp and wide jaws, however in 95% of cases they have a feminine Tiny sized mid mandible and chin and generally Zero Punch and Trauma resistance

brian whittaker.jpg

garner.jpg

They all look quite imidating because of their sharp jaws and relatively DOM Features, a lot of Young Girls also crave them because of their "angular aesthetics", but one Punch in their face and their jaws break like glass compared to this beast:

beast.png

As i already said, In most cases their jaws are lesser sharp, they are still angular but not as much as the low Prenatal T Kid who received much testosterone during their puberty

because their Ration of androgens is already used for the insane growth of their jaw width/height and thickness, after that there are not enough androgen receptors left to sharpen the jaw, at least not in most cases

However high prenatal T Kids with thick jaws AND sharpness DO exist, but These guys are usually very rare, they are basically the upper elite tier giga chads

Like Pat Tillmann:

More bones in his face than a incel in his whole skeleton
pat giga chad.jpg

Or John (Gigachad) Turk

Just f*****g lol at this jaw thickness AND angularity, f*****g comically god Tier jaw
john turk.jpg

But dont ever dare to compare yourself to These guys, they are a superior race, most of you will be already mogged to death by the "muh angular aesthetic" low prenatal T faggots

most of you guys neither have jaw thickness or angularity, you are boneless bloated subhumans which are totally invisible even for a 55 year old landwhale roastie with 7 chocolate skinned Kids

Just like a fat snail JFL

fat snail.png

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I also have to Mention that a wide palate basically correlates with These traits such as thick mid mandible and chin, it's essential for proper mid mandible and chin growth, it's also a masculine feature since men generally have a bigger teeth than females

I have
Chin width✓
Chin height ✓
Thick mandible X
Good enough I guess

great thread as usual buddy boyo

Nice man I hope someone is archiving these threads...... @Neo

They both are ugly and creepy as f**k. What's the point of all this prenatal t if it's all useless. Pubertal t seem legit, wrist size is genetics, voice is genetics mainly, height + You don't need enormous amount of t at that age (newborn), i really don't get the point

faces.png
This chart is more better than two ugly kids in my oppinion of course.

They both are ugly and creepy as f**k. What's the point of all this prenatal t if it's all useless. Pubertal t seem legit, wrist size is genetics, voice is genetics mainly, height + You don't need enormous amount of t at that age (newborn), i really don't get the point

View attachment 4891
This chart is more better than two ugly kids in my oppinion of course.
And it depends looking at this chart, i have feminine arched eyebrows (just like my dad does), which i hate the most. but atleast i have good jaw, so put genetics in consideration, my t is high, it haven't changed anything

The mid mandible is one of the most underrated traits, it's the area between the top of your chin and your jaw angle

most People will Always come up with "muh wide jaw angle" but thats actually a meme

A wide jaw angle DOES correlate with masculinity but NOT as much as the chin and mid mandible width/height and General bonemass

The first thing you notice between the low prenatal T and high prenatal T kid is their huge chin and mid mandible width/height difference
View attachment 4876

Mid mandible and chin width/height is one of the first dimorphic jaw Areas, only then Comes the jaw angle

Men with more higher prenatal T have more wider-primitive/blocky/potato Looking mid mandibles/chins with generally more and thicker bones mass

such Kind of U shaped jaws are naturally way more superior and robust and thus way more Punch and trauma resistant

View attachment 4877

that heavy boned BBC Slayer above or that giga cuck malek with his Tiny thin and fragile mid mandible and chin

View attachment 4878

View attachment 4879

such thick mid mandibles and chins are rare as f**k just like thick wrists nowadays due to our estrogenization

a lot of women (if not the most) These days mid mandible and chinmog the average guy

Nowadays you only see These aesthetic fags bragging with their sharp and wide jaws, however in 95% of cases they have a feminine Tiny sized mid mandible and chin and generally Zero Punch and Trauma resistance

View attachment 4880

View attachment 4881

They all look quite imidating because of their sharp jaws and relatively DOM Features, a lot of Young Girls also crave them because of their "angular aesthetics", but one Punch in their face and their jaws break like glass compared to this beast:

View attachment 4882

As i already said, In most cases their jaws are lesser sharp, they are still angular but not as much as the low Prenatal T Kid who received much testosterone during their puberty

because their Ration of androgens is already used for the insane growth of their jaw width/height and thickness, after that there are not enough androgen receptors left to sharpen the jaw, at least not in most cases

However high prenatal T Kids with thick jaws AND sharpness DO exist, but These guys are usually very rare, they are basically the upper elite tier giga chads

Like Pat Tillmann:

View attachment 4883

Or John (Gigachad) Turk

Just f*****g lol at this jaw thickness AND angularity, f*****g comically god Tier jaw
View attachment 4884

But dont ever dare to compare yourself to These guys, they are a superior race, most of you will be already mogged to death by the "muh angular aesthetic" low prenatal T faggots

most of you guys neither have jaw thickness or angularity, you are boneless bloated subhumans which are totally invisible even for a 55 year old landwhale roastie with 7 chocolate skinned Kids

View attachment 4886
Iq mogs this whole forum

View attachment 4876

View attachment 4877

View attachment 4878

View attachment 4879

View attachment 4880

View attachment 4881

View attachment 4882

Like Pat Tillmann:

View attachment 4883

Or John (Gigachad) Turk

View attachment 4884

View attachment 4886
damn. steven bauer also had insane bone mass + angularity back when he was playing in scarface. now he's a disgusting oldcel
Risultati immagini per steven bauer scarface