- Joined
- Jul 14, 2025
- Messages
- 2,330
- Online time
- 5d 27m
- Reputation
- 6,236
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I previously used .org years ago (around 2021) but eventually I deleted and took a break from the community, I returned to forums but not to .org since it's filled with tik tok fags nows
bruh how does everyone know about milkjar? I thought he was nicheMilkjar! Goatis killed him!
cuz goatis is mainstream nowbruh how does everyone know about milkjar? I thought he was niche
milk jar did his own thing though, i'm pretty sure he was posting carnivore stuff before goatis didcuz goatis is mainstream now
he was in goatis what I eat in a day vid which has lot of views and there are like 50 anti goatis channels talking ab how goatis killed milkjarmilk jar did his own thing though, i'm pretty sure he was posting carnivore stuff before goatis did