Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

milkjar

whol are u on org

@milkjar
I previously used .org years ago (around 2021) but eventually I deleted and took a break from the community, I returned to forums but not to .org since it's filled with tik tok fags nows
 
milk jar did his own thing though, i'm pretty sure he was posting carnivore stuff before goatis did
he was in goatis what I eat in a day vid which has lot of views and there are like 50 anti goatis channels talking ab how goatis killed milkjar
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top