Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Mixing Peat principles and Primal principles is chef’s kiss

to my understanding which is not alot since I just heard about It. peat diet is basically hight fruits, dairy, red meat and supplements like progesterone , dhea, pregnenolonel and aspirin. I dont get the supplements tbh
Anti estrogen and anti serotonin, as well anti cortisol is the reason he uses supps but I think they have their natural variants as well
 
I don’t remember tbh I’m just a shill
apparenlty it gives you autism
Skærmbillede 2025-07-29 kl. 00.49.13.png
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top