Deleted Member 78791
Well-known member
- Joined
- Jul 28, 2025
- Messages
- 139
- Online time
- 11h 1m
- Reputation
- 591
Title
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ray Peat + Primal diet by Aajonus Vonderplanitzn***a noone knows what that is
yea but what is ray peat?Ray Peat + Primal diet by Aajonus Vonderplanitz
He’s a biochemistyea but what is ray peat?
new tiktok microtrendyea but what is ray peat?
He’s been around for a while but you could classify as that lolnew tiktok microtrend
what are the principles is what I meantHe’s a biochemist
Low PUFA, high nutrient density, low Fiber, high sugarwhat are the principles is what I meant
high sugar diet with healthy fats in it toowhat are the principles is what I meant
what he has to say on carbon dioxide's interesting tooLow PUFA, high nutrient density, low Fiber, high sugar
so tldr - eat fruit while following a primal diet?Low PUFA, high nutrient density, low Fiber, high sugar
cut yourself NlGGAwhat he has to say on carbon dioxide's interesting too
and white sugar, fruit juices even Coca Cola could be acceptableso tldr - eat fruit while following a primal diet?
pay no attention to the court jestercut yourself NlGGA
but what about all the preservatives and shit in coke and juice?and white sugar, fruit juices even Coca Cola could be acceptable
Buy low preservative ones, not all of them are abhorrentbut what about all the preservatives and shit in coke and juice?
why supplement dhea and pregnenolone?Buy low preservative ones, not all of them are abhorrent
Supps are choppedwhy supplement dhea and pregnenolone?
to my understanding which is not alot since I just heard about It. peat diet is basically high fruits, dairy, red meat and supplements like progesterone , dhea, pregnenolonel and aspirin. I dont get the supplements tbhSupps are chopped
Anti estrogen and anti serotonin, as well anti cortisol is the reason he uses supps but I think they have their natural variants as wellto my understanding which is not alot since I just heard about It. peat diet is basically hight fruits, dairy, red meat and supplements like progesterone , dhea, pregnenolonel and aspirin. I dont get the supplements tbh
I thought serotonin was good thoAnti estrogen and anti serotonin, as well anti cortisol is the reason he uses supps
like whatbut I think they have their natural variants as well
He was anti serotoninI thought serotonin was good tho
Like orange juice and milk for lower cortisol instead of aspirin or smthlike what
why was he anti serotonin I thought it was anti stressHe was anti serotonin
Like orange juice and milk for lower cortisol instead of aspirin or smth
I don’t remember tbh I’m just a shillwhy was he anti serotonin I thought it was anti stress
The only reason I fw Peat is cuz he endorses a shit ton of sugar and caffeineTitle
Low toxin forum?apparenlty it gives you autism
View attachment 143021
yesLow toxin forum?
Yeah tons of threads on that forum discussing SSRIs and PUFA, very interestingapparenlty it gives you autism
View attachment 143021
i wanna learn more about diet tbh, should I start reading aajonus or peat?Yeah tons of threads on that forum discussing SSRIs and PUFA, very interesting
Aajonus has a lower barrier to entryi wanna learn more about diet tbh, should I start reading aajonus or peat?
peats diet seems way easier to implementAajonus has a lower barrier to entry
Yeah, I mean in the sense of understanding Aajonus’s is lower barrier to entrypeats diet seems way easier to implement
are you still anti gym btw? im gonna start going to the gym with two friends just for the social aspect of it since I have no school anymoreYeah, I mean in the sense of understanding Aajonus’s is lower barrier to entry
Yeahare you still anti gym btw? im gonna start going to the gym with two friends just for the social aspect of it since I have no school anymore
is it really that bad tho?Yeah
Yeah imo, if you don’t wanna do it don’t do it unless you have tois it really that bad tho?
but like if I dont go to the gym with friends id only really see them on weekends so id be alone 4-6 days a week wouldnt that "loneliness" be more harmful than the gym?Yeah imo, if you don’t wanna do it don’t do it unless you have to
Go if it’s a social thing but don’t work out hard thenbut like if I dont go to the gym with friends id only really see them on weekends so id be alone 4-6 days a week wouldnt that "loneliness" be more harmful than the gym?
yea all my friends are junkies anyway, wont be serious at allGo if it’s a social thing but don’t work out hard then