Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL Modern "Male" and "female"

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
jfl kikes.jpg

The Kikes did a Pretty good job

Make sure that your Boy will stay away from that toxic testosterone, give your teenage daughter the pill so that the nandrolone like ingredients will masculinize her

Make sure to rely on a plant based diet with little to no animal products during pregnancy so that the phyto estrogens will feminize your son and masculinize your daughter

With this strategy we will make the world into a balanced wonderful place where everyone is equal

goooood.jpg

@toth77 @summerxo GTFIH.

But yes, it's a ridiculous circus we're living in. With people supporting tar-skins (Allegedly), bumfuckery, etc...

Those two should not reproduce, ESPECIALLY the girl.

Brutal bone mog, good thing @toth77 is infertile.
At least he can put on a skirt and be a brave girl like the jews wanted.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
@toth77 @summerxo GTFIH.

But yes, it's a ridiculous circus we're living in. With people supporting tar-skins (Allegedly), bumfuckery, etc...

Those two should not reproduce, ESPECIALLY the girl.

The Girl should definitely reproduce

she could create a gigachad if she gets impregnated by a high prenatal T slayer

for toth77, it's unfortunatly over, feminine men will produce genetically fuckups

The Girl should definitely reproduce

she could create a gigachad if she gets impregnated by a high prenatal T slayer
Idk 'bout all that, but I wouldn't stick my dick in her even with a gun to my head.
feminine men will produce genetically fuckups
Kinda hard to "reproduce" when all they do is get their rectum filled with sticky cum from strangers, man.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Idk 'bout all that, but I wouldn't stick my dick in her even with a gun to my head.

Kinda hard to "reproduce" when all they do is get their rectum filled with sticky cum from strangers, man.

toth77 is basically the prime example of our modern sissification

Make sure to rely on a plant based diet with little to no animal products during pregnancy so that the phyto estrogens will feminize your son and masculinize your daughter
The plants are 4X deficent in protein and if you're wondering what protein deficency does during pregnancy (And all other stage of lives), then you should see Indians, perfect example:

Screenshot_20200816-115354_Chrome.jpg

Protein is responsible for cell proliferation, methylation, hyperplasia... Women are getting bigger breasts in pregnancy just because they're eating enough protein.. Protein increases serum IGF-1 levels in humans...

That's why i gave up on full veganism @Rei, i don't want to end up being like a twink

It's OVER for him.
Not true is it, is above average. Looks feminine for sure but there are hot girls out there who majorly fetishize feminine looking tall guys like him

Yes broooo and the pope shits in his hat
Jfl you can’t even comprehend that some women like feminine men. It doesn’t mean they’ll like some random incel with bug eyes no jaw and a bad nose just because he lacks testosterone...

men on the far end of feminine and the far end of masculine can be relatively successful with the opposite sex provided one, crucial criteria which you along with others (even myself) fail to satisfy DONT BE UGLY

The plants are 4X deficent in protein and if you're wondering what protein deficency does during pregnancy (And all other stage of lives), then you should see Indians, perfect example:

View attachment 15026

Protein is responsible for cell proliferation, methylation, hyperplasia... Women are getting bigger breasts in pregnancy just because they're eating enough protein.. Protein increases serum IGF-1 levels in humans...

That's why i gave up on full veganism @Rei, i don't want to end up being like a twink
Indians are mainly vegetarians and most of them are in the delusion that they can get enough protein from beans and pulses, jfl.

Their diet is the biggest cause for their inceldom ngl. Barely anyone grows above 6'. The Urban rich consist of modern families in high societies with one or two twink kids with fragile bones, due to their parents not feeding them enough food or forcing them a vegan/vegetarian diet. i'll be real here, even the gypsies and the Dravidian (who are the dark skinned, yet poor ones) are much healthier than the ones who live in cities because they eat meat almost every day and work hard. Their only problem is that they are poor and are subject to diseases generally.

View attachment 15023

The Kikes did a Pretty good job

Make sure that your Boy will stay away from that toxic testosterone, give your teenage daughter the pill so that the nandrolone like ingredients will masculinize her

With this strategy we will make the world into a balanced wonderful place where everyone is equal

View attachment 15024
Brutal thread. @summerxo is lucky because she's a foid.

But @toth77 is on suicide watch ngl.

toth has the prettyboy tictok look

I did not read a single f*****g word XDD

Back