Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

More recession than ever?!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Close thread srs im leaving though

its not over, your just overthinking the little differences caused by lighting, camera angle, lens distortion and maybe a bit of bloat. dont worry so much

Bro I honestly am worried for you

this ain’t normal

go get leaner, skinmaxx hairmaxx. It’s time for you to move on and get shit done instead of being stuck in a pathetic thought loop

Few months ago:

No recession (potential 6 psl)

Now:
Pic1:Its over
Pic2:Can already notice it
Pic3: Fuuuuck

Is it over or im I paranoid? I do believe that my maxilla is getting recessed and recessed,its a huge part of your face. So its a for a big part noticable

Can someone tell me if theres active changes or im too low iq to analyse myself? Im sure you can help me.
Yes, from these pics, you do look worse in the 3rd pic compared to the 1st one.
Your cheekbones seem to be less defined.

Stop mouth breathing asap. And save up money for surgery.

You remind me of some Somalian pirate, shave of the facial hair and never ever grow it as a black man. You'll look much better with a defined jawline since a beard won't make a contrast and won't stand out but instead make you worse and poor.

Few months ago:

No recession (potential 6 psl)

Now:
Pic1:Its over
Pic2:Can already notice it
Pic3: Fuuuuck

Is it over or im I paranoid? I do believe that my maxilla is getting recessed and recessed,its a huge part of your face. So its a for a big part noticable

Can someone tell me if theres active changes or im too low iq to analyse myself? Im sure you can help me.
mogs me

its not over, your just overthinking the little differences caused by lighting, camera angle, lens distortion and maybe a bit of bloat. dont worry so much
Sure, legit paranoia is taking me over. Im fking worried too, sure I cant descend because of litlle environnement issue. I hope youre answer is the right one 😇 but idk you have different answers so idk

Bro I honestly am worried for you

this ain’t normal

go get leaner, skinmaxx hairmaxx. It’s time for you to move on and get shit done instead of being stuck in a pathetic thought loop
The damage is already done :cry: at least what I think though.

Do you believe its just recessed, I agree third might might he lens distorted.

Legit im afraid to go outside. Looks dictates everything, how people perceives you,girls approaching you,your social skills,if people wants to hang out with you,etc

Yes, from these pics, you do look worse in the 3rd pic compared to the 1st one.
Your cheekbones seem to be less defined.

Stop mouth breathing asap. And save up money for surgery.

You remind me of some Somalian pirate, shave of the facial hair and never ever grow it as a black man. You'll look much better with a defined jawline since a beard won't make a contrast and won't stand out but instead make you worse and poor.
Only 3rd? Or also other pics
Can you explain
Everyday I take pics its getting worse man.

On lookism.net they state its just lens and angle,im going with that one probably.
I want to f**k jb's men :cry:

Everyday I take pics its getting worse man.
Looks like the devil took over your face, man (yikeserino!).

Damn, how do I cope with being black
Just be good looking and have a 7+ inch cock. You should try bleaching your skin and tanning it to look like Jeremy meeks.

Looks like the devil took over your face, man (yikeserino!).

Just be good looking and have a 7+ inch cock. You should try bleaching your skin and tanning it to look like Jeremy meeks.
Be good looking=> genes bro

But its getting worse do you think or not? Its those dark circles and nasolabal folds that are more appearing
Im I right? Legit my face is getting worse

Face is getting more flat I believe

Yes you are right bro.

You are gradually looksminning.

Like i said before, it seems like the devil got you man (yikserino!).
Tell me which features got worse :cry:
Idk what to believe legit. Some say its lens distortion some say nothing changed and then some states it changed. Im confused. I hope youre trolling

Tell me which features got worse :cry:
Idk what to believe legit. Some say its lens distortion some say nothing changed and then some states it changed. Im confused. I hope youre trolling
Your cheekbones look much more recessed (srs) in the 3rd pic.

Just that. I could be wrong because it could be lens distortion, but it's just my opinion from what i observe from these pics.

Before:
Pic 1
Now:
Pic 2
Pic 3 (maybe not clear enough)

I know it sounds kinda neurotic maybe but I just gotta do man

Lmao bro
I already told you what exactly you need to do in your last thread

Before:
Pic 1
Now:
Pic 2
Pic 3 (maybe not clear enough)

I know it sounds kinda neurotic maybe but I just gotta do man
only difference between pic 1 and 2 is the lighting and your beard and maybe a slight bit of bloat, you can see in pic 1 the light is creating slight shadows on your face on the hollower areas of your face under your cheekbones which make them look more defined, also your skin looks almost shiny or sweaty which causes light to reflect even more adding more definition and depth to your face.

in the second pic there seems to be multiple sources of light which is stopping any shadows being casted on your face which makes you look more bloated and less defined and maybe even a little bit recessed, also your beard covers up any hollower areas so even if there were any shadows or a slight lighting difference to show your face structure its not visible as its covered by your beard

this all sounds kinda confusing but heres a video that kinda helps explain it

you can see in some lighting her cheekbones look very prominent and her face looks very defined

1593039257436.png

but in others her face looks bloated and her cheekbone definition and general bonestructure looks worse

1593039316705.png

the only difference between these two pics is the lighting, even her undereye area looks worse in bad lighting

tldr: the main difference is just lighting, trust me your overthinking it

Lmao bro
I already told you what exactly you need to do in your last thread
No problem bro.
only difference between pic 1 and 2 is the lighting and your beard and maybe a slight bit of bloat, you can see in pic 1 the light is creating slight shadows on your face on the hollower areas of your face under your cheekbones which make them look more defined, also your skin looks almost shiny or sweaty which causes light to reflect even more adding more definition and depth to your face.

in the second pic there seems to be multiple sources of light which is stopping any shadows being casted on your face which makes you look more bloated and less defined and maybe even a little bit recessed, also your beard covers up any hollower areas so even if there were any shadows or a slight lighting difference to show your face structure its not visible as its covered by your beard

you can see in some lighting her cheekbones look very prominent and her face looks very defined

View attachment 14091

but in others her face looks bloated and her cheekbone definition and general bonestructure looks worse

View attachment 14092

the only difference between these two pics is the lighting, even her undereye area looks worse in bad lighting

Agree with what you say, what still worries me is this:

Pic 1 (no nasalabal folds, no changes eye area) could potentially ascend
Pic 2 (bit more nasalabal folds present, eyes are like kinda spacing out more)

I also mouthbreathed the last 5 months due a nasal polyps, like couldnt sleep well,etc
Im afraid it also let me have more appearing nasaolabal folds and having a more shittier eye area (its more spaced), can you evaluate?

Is it over now? Can I still ascend to that level?

Last edited:

View attachment 14091

View attachment 14092

Also what does these appearing nasalabol folds mean? More recession? Aging already(im 19 btw)?! Poor lifestyle? Stress?! Can I reverse it? If its recession: can mewing help me?

Also its possible to ascend to that level before or its truly over for me?
Like I have to perform surgery now whereas before it wasnt that needed

No problem bro.

Agree with what you say, what still worries me is this:

Pic 1 (no nasalabal folds, no changes eye area) could potentially ascend
Pic 2 (bit more nasalabal folds present, eyes are like kinda spacing out more)

I also mouthbreathed the last 5 months due a nasal polyps, like couldnt sleep well,etc
Im afraid it also let me have more appearing nasaolabal folds and having a more shittier eye area (its more spaced), can you evaluate?

Is it over now? Can I still ascend to that level?

you dont have nasofobial folds, nasofobial folds look like this, if you compare it to yours you can see you definitely dont have nasofobial folds
1593051225396.png1593051374991.png

your probably mistaking the almost curve caused by your mouth projection for nasofobial folds, the reason it looks more prominent in the second picture is again lighting and the camera is closer to your face so there is more detail, your face is almost shiny or sweaty in the second pic which is causing light to reflect off of your face making the curve more prominent, whereas in the first pic your face looks much less shiny and the lighting is different which makes the curve caused by your mouth projection way less prominent, almost invisible.

Also what does these appearing nasalabol folds mean? More recession? Aging already(im 19 btw)?! Poor lifestyle? Stress?! Can I reverse it? If its recession: can mewing help me?

Also its possible to ascend to that level before or its truly over for me?
Like I have to perform surgery now whereas before it wasnt that needed

nasofobial folds are usually caused by damaged skin mostly caused by uv damage ( that also why you should always where sun cream or a moisturiser with suncream as even if its not a sunny day you can still get uv damage over a long period of time) and lack of collagen, stress and diet wont directly affect your nasofobial folds, but being stressed all of the time does produce more cortisol which in turn down regulates the synthesis of collagen which will lead to you having bad skin and nasofobial folds earlier, so yes stress does play a part in causing nasofobial folds.

you dont need surgery to return to get to the level you were before, at worst its just a bit of bloat (leaning out would fix this) but most likely its just a difference in lighting, if your worried start taking care of your skin, use a cleanser, a hyaluronic serum, a niacinamide serum and a moisturiser in the morning and use a retinol serum and a moisturiser at night.
this routine will not only improve you skin in terms of acne and any blemishes you have but it will also help boost your collagen production

i would recommend buying any serums and skincare products from the ordinary skincare or revolution skincare,

you dont have nasofobial folds, nasofobial folds look like this, if you compare it to yours you can see you definitely dont have nasofobial folds
View attachment 14107View attachment 14108

your probably mistaking the almost curve caused by your mouth projection for nasofobial folds, the reason it looks more prominent in the second picture is again lighting and the camera is closer to your face so there is more detail, your face is almost shiny or sweaty in the second pic which is causing light to reflect off of your face making the curve more prominent, whereas in the first pic your face looks much less shiny and the lighting is different which makes the curve caused by your mouth projection way less prominent, almost invisible.

nasofobial folds are usually caused by damaged skin mostly caused by uv damage ( that also why you should always where sun cream or a moisturiser with suncream as even if its not a sunny day you can still get uv damage over a long period of time) and lack of collagen, stress and diet wont directly affect your nasofobial folds, but being stressed all of the time does produce more cortisol which in turn down regulates the synthesis of collagen which will lead to you having bad skin and nasofobial folds earlier, so yes stress does play a part in causing nasofobial folds.

you dont need surgery to return to get to the level you were before, at worst its just a bit of bloat (leaning out would fix this) but most likely its just a difference in lighting, if your worried start taking care of your skin, use a cleanser, a hyaluronic serum, a niacinamide serum and a moisturiser in the morning and use a retinol serum and a moisturiser at night.
this routine will not only improve you skin in terms of acne and any blemishes you have but it will also help boost your collagen production

i would recommend buying any serums and skincare products from the ordinary skincare or revolution skincare,
Oh thx man legit. Needed this!

Back