Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Most important ratio/measurement

Falis

Wow
In your opinion what are the most important ratio / measurement to have? for me matching measurement between ipd and lips width it's quiet essential for harmony

I was gonna make the same question to complement my harmony thread. but you beat me BTW post image of your example , but in my opinion

philthrum to chin ratio
1567202768482.png 1567202790484.png

fwhr
1567202863207.png

shoulders to waist ratio
1567202946856.png

lips width ( I don't how to call this one but the point is that your lips should be wide enough to be almost in the pupils 70mm ideal)

1567203335675.png

eye spacing( there's a guy here who make a thread about how to measure it and what's ideal)

eyebrow to nose ratio
1567203578808.png

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was gonna make the same question to complement my harmony thread. but you beat me BTW post image of your example , but in my opinion

philthrum to chin ratio
View attachment 3784 View attachment 3785

fwhr
View attachment 3786

shoulders to waist ratio
View attachment 3787

lips width ( I don't how to call this one but the point is that your lips should be wide enough to be almost in the pupils 70mm ideal)

View attachment 3788

eye spacing( there's a guy here who make a thread about how to measure it and what's ideal)

eyebrow to nose ratio
View attachment 3789
So a short philtrum with a long chin is ideal the eybrow To nose ratio pic is not clear?

So a short philtrum with a long chin is ideal
not necessarily chin should be twice as long as the philtrum and eybrow To nose shows you how you eyebrow should be positioned according to your nose

not necessarily chin should be twice as long as the philtrum and eybrow To nose shows you how you eyebrow should be positioned according to your nose
Is there a ratio for face height or for the forehead?

fwhr can help you

yes there is, I forgot the name but it's your upper face, middle face and lower face should be equal
the 3 parts of my face are almost equal but still my face seems a bit too long

Back