Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

most people totally overestimate their gymcel potential

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established
we already know that gymcelling cant fix a bad Frame and a short height

but there are users who still post examples of roid and gymmaxxed framecels like that recent Video where frank Yang goes through thailand

Take a look at him
frank yang.jpg

It's a typical look of dry high haemoglobin muscle mass, something your average gymcel wont get even after countless years of natty Training

his muscle insertions are also godlike, a average guy doesnt even nearly have such symmetrical insertions, his delt, chest and ab insertions are top tier

he's one out of thousand if not millions who have such insertions

also his Skin is naturally very tight/firm and adapted to his muscles, the ability to get such a strong core Definition totally depends on your genetics, the contour and Tension of his abdominal tendons is WAY ABOVE AVERAGE TIER

This is how a gymcelled/roidcelled average guy Looks:

as you can see, no over the top capped delts and arms and Ultra chiseled strong core insertions

average insertions.jpg

Most guys here totally overestimate their gymcel potential

Most of you guy WILL NEVER look like your Fitness Idols etc. because your muscle insertions are dogshit

also the Consistency of your muscle determine how buff and ripped you will look

incels usually have high slow twitch low fast twitch Fiber muscles along with a General low muscle Tonus and low haemoglobin in their muscle and lots of glycogen and sarcoplasmic fluid due to lesser dense androgen receptor Density and higher Estrogen receptor density

how ripped you look has not only to do something with your bodyfat percentage

alphadestiny is a prime example of someone with a extreme amount of sarcoplasmic bloated muscle mass with lots of glycogen and water and almost No haemoglobin or myofibrillar muscle density

his bodyfat is quite low, but he still Looks bloated as fuck, even if he would take extreme roids such as tren and winstrol, he would not look any much better because his genetics Arent simply made to hold a significant amount of useful athletic muscle mass

copedestiny.png

while this here is a perfect example of myofribrillar hypertrophied high fast twitch Fiber and high haemoglobin muscle mass

fast twitch.jpg

fast twitch 2.jpg

a high fast twitch amount doesnt mean that you're more explosve but it also means that your muscles are more capable of using glycogen and Glucose as fuel which again results in more dense and more ripped Looking muscles, the haemoglobin amount in their muscles is also higher which allows them to contract faster and more dense plus making the muscle more harder and fuller even if they are unflexed

slow twitch fibers again are more prone to store glycogen which makes them more bloated and less dense

These 2 Sprinters have a higher bodyfat than you think (since sprinting isnt About burning much fat anyways) but they look way more harder, dry and ripped because of their muscle Consistency

the sad Thing is that you cannot really much Change to haemoglobin to glycogen Ratio in your muscles or the General fast twitch to slow twitch Ratio

You can also not Change your muscle insertions

These Things are dependend on your genetics and also your prenatal Hormone exposure and the androgenic tendencies of your parents

gymcelling for looksmaxxing is only possible for a small amount of the world population

but there are users who still post examples of roid and gymmaxxed framecels like that recent Video where frank Yang goes through thailand

Take a look at him
View attachment 4658

It's a typical look of dry high haemoglobin muscle mass, something your average gymcel wont get even after countless years of natty Training

his muscle insertions are also godlike, a average guy doesnt even nearly have such symmetrical insertions, his delt, chest and ab insertions are top tier

also his Skin is naturally very tight/firm and adapted to his muscles, the ability to get such a strong core Definition totally depends on your genetics, the contour and Tension of his abdominal tendons is WAY ABOVE AVERAGE TIER

as you can see, no over the top capped delts and arms and Ultra chiseled strong core insertions

View attachment 4659

Most of you guy WILL NEVER look like your Fitness Idols etc. because your muscle insertions are dogshit

incels usually have high slow twitch low fast twitch Fiber muscles along with a General low muscle Tonus and low haemoglobin in their muscle and lots of glycogen and sarcoplasmic fluid due to lesser dense androgen receptor Density and higher Estrogen receptor density

alphadestiny is a prime example of someone with a extreme amount of sarcoplasmic bloated muscle mass with lots of glycogen and water and almost No haemoglobin or myofibrillar muscle density

his bodyfat is quite low, but he still Looks bloated as fuck, even if he would take extreme roids such as tren and winstrol, he would not look any much better because his genetics Arent simply made to hold a significant amount of useful athletic muscle mass

View attachment 4660

while this here is a perfect example of myofribrillar hypertrophied high fast twitch Fiber and high haemoglobin muscle mass

View attachment 4661

View attachment 4662

a high fast twitch amount doesnt mean that you're more explosve but it also means that your muscles are more capable of using glycogen and Glucose as fuel which again results in more dense and more ripped Looking muscles, the haemoglobin amount in their muscles is also higher which allows them to contract faster and more dense plus making the muscle more harder and fuller even if they are unflexed

slow twitch fibers again are more prone to store glycogen which makes them more bloated and less dense

These 2 Sprinters have a higher bodyfat than you think (since sprinting isnt About burning much fat anyways) but they look way more harder, dry and ripped because of their muscle Consistency

the sad Thing is that you cannot really much Change to haemoglobin to glycogen Ratio in your muscles or the General fast twitch to slow twitch Ratio

These Things are dependend on your genetics and also your prenatal Hormone exposure and the androgenic tendencies of your parents

gymcelling for looksmaxxing is only possible for a small amount of the world population
gCmzZRP.jpg

Take a look at him
View attachment 4658

View attachment 4659

View attachment 4660

View attachment 4661

View attachment 4662

Keep up the good post/work man 💪👌

good shit man. that last bit explains a lot tbh

Top post my dude

Can you tell how much haemoglobin, glycogen etc are in my muscles plus whether or not I have decent amount of fast twitch fibers just by looking at me. Also how are my muscle insertions.
If it's of any relevancy regarding fast twitch fiber, I'm naturally athletic and do well in sprints etc
IMG_20190913_215721_712.jpg

Top post my dude

Can you tell how much haemoglobin, glycogen etc are in my muscles plus whether or not I have decent amount of fast twitch fibers just by looking at me. Also how are my muscle insertions.
If it's of any relevancy regarding fast twitch fiber, I'm naturally athletic and do well in sprints etc
View attachment 4755
vvery nice physique ngl whats your w/o routine?

aspie af thread that only matters if you wanna be a physique model.

as long as u have muscle tone and ur lean with decent bones chicks will like your body

Top post my dude

View attachment 4755
I can tell you, you aren't incel.
That's about it.

These examples are due to completely different types of exercise which train different types of muscle fibres. If you train fast-twitch muscles you get a sprinters physique, if you train slow-twitch muscles you get a strongman physique. Stop coping because you're a lazy fat fuck.
But how much of those fibers you have in which parts of your body is completely genetic.
You can be 40% type 2 or you can be 8% type 2 depending on your genetics.
Training slow twitch muscle fibers doesn't give you Strongman physique.Actually training like a strongman activates your type 2 fast twitch muscle fibers more because of heavyweight explosive lifting.
Where did you hear that ?

Last edited:
These examples are due to completely different types of exercise which train different types of muscle fibres. If you train fast-twitch muscles you get a sprinters physique, if you train slow-twitch muscles you get a strongman physique. Stop coping because you're a lazy fat fuck.
source.gif

There is something you can do to look leaner/more defined and that is concentrating on nervous system activity.
How much excitement is there in a muscle in it's resting tone ?
How much is your nervous system firing in rest ?
You can train that by incorporating isometrics into your training or by doing pause reps.

But how much of those fibers you have in which parts of your body is completely genetic.
You can be 40% type 2 or you can be 8% type 2 depending on your genetics.
Training slow twitch muscle fibers doesn't give you Strongman physique.Actually training like a strongman activates your type 2 fast twitch muscle fibers more because of heavyweight explosive lifting.
Where did you hear that ?
[Bro science reply]
  • (You need to quote actual statistics when talking about genetic muscle fiber ratios.)
  • type 2 muscle fibers are used for endurance I should of a bulky physique instead of a strongman physique.

Take a look at him
View attachment 4658

View attachment 4659

View attachment 4660

View attachment 4661

View attachment 4662

You can atleast get V taper, and if you have low haemoglobin, muscles will sore like hell after trainings, idk how do you translate it, but do things like between sessions to pump the blood in. Like warmups.. This can help you. Bodybuilding is 100% genetics

[Bro science reply]
Low IQ

[Bro science reply]
  • type 2 muscle fibers are used for endurance I should of a bulky physique instead of a strongman physique.
Low IQ again
Type 2 muscle fibers aren't designed for endurance
They are designed for explosive strength and power with great potential of hypertrophy.
Type I muscle fibers are designed for endurance

[*](You need to quote actual statistics when talking about genetic muscle fiber ratios.)

Fine here you go
Name of the Study "Genetic determinism of fiber type proportion in human skeletal muscle"
Authors
Simoneau JA1, Bouchard C.

"Skeletal muscle fiber type distribution is quite heterogeneous, with about 25% of North American Caucasian men and women having either less than 35% or more than 65% of type I fiber in their vastus lateralis muscle."
That means depending it's not homogeneous at all.
Some are blessed with high type 2 ratio and some have slow twitch endurance based type 1 fibers with little to no potential for hypertrophy

Low IQ

Low IQ again
Type 2 muscle fibers aren't designed for endurance
They are designed for explosive strength and power with great potential of hypertrophy.
Type I muscle fibers are designed for endurance

Fine here you go
Name of the Study "Genetic determinism of fiber type proportion in human skeletal muscle"
Authors
Simoneau JA1, Bouchard C.

"Skeletal muscle fiber type distribution is quite heterogeneous, with about 25% of North American Caucasian men and women having either less than 35% or more than 65% of type I fiber in their vastus lateralis muscle."
That means depending it's not homogeneous at all.
Some are blessed with high type 2 ratio and some have slow twitch endurance based type 1 fibers with little to no potential for hypertrophy
*Type 1 Muscle fiber
1558652023515.jpg

I personally know that I have a high ratio of type 2 muscle fibers in my legs,my arms and my back (basically everywhere except where it matters)
I can run very fast for a short period of time
I can lift extremely heavy things with my legs
I can pull an insane amount of weight.
While my shoulders and chest have low percentages of type 2 fibers so I act accordingly.While exercising shoulders I use extremely light weight and a single set lasts 5+ minutes for each deltoid.
I have managed to grow them somewhat this way.
For my chest i started doing only pause reps for bench press.And I'm doing lots and lots of flys,cable crossovers and other lightweight exercises that gives you the opportunity of mechanical disadvantage.
And it's working.

Take a look at him
View attachment 4658

View attachment 4659

View attachment 4660

View attachment 4661

View attachment 4662

I am haemoglobin deficent. Does it affects muscle recovery ? Also it doesn't matter if your back, or legs looks defined or not, atleast they're big right? refeering to V tapers, X tapers

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am haemoglobin deficent. Does it affects muscle recovery ? Also it doesn't matter if your back, or legs looks defined or not, atleast they're big right? refeering to V tapers, X tapers

being haemoglobin deficent affects muscle and Stamina recovery EXTREMELY, you get the worst muscle cramps and it's basically impossible to build up Stamina, also your muscle Tone will be extremely weak