Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

most underrated lower third feature

danny deVitocel

Dogvito
Established Member
a broad chin. the width of your chin is more important than its projection if you want to look DOM and high T. if your chin doesnt take up 2/3 of your lower third just go ER. jaw width isnt important in male aesthetics as long as its at least average and has good angularity on the contrary, an overly wide jaw with a lack of angularity is an ugly ethnic/gook trait.
these are all men with cuck low T chins see how beta and weak their skulls look

dd9ad4c6edb94ab56ca82afda1605fa9a249e6b9_hq.jpg
92600-brian-shimansky-dyg-2.jpg
uktv_homeland_season_2_generic_2.jpg

as opposed to

1569826146699.jpeg
Roman_Reigns.jpg
jasonnobeard.jpg

notice how theres something intangibly masculine about the lower thirds of these women? if you guessed jaw width then you are wrong. their jaw width is perfectly normal but their chins are much broader than typical which is why they come off as masculine

bella-hadid-walks-the-runway-at-the-burberry-show-during-news-photo-1568747014.jpg
carla-bruni-la-video-de-sa-fille-giulia-qui-choque-les-internautes.jpeg
MV5BMzIwMjIwNjg0M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTI3MDEzMDE@._V1_.jpg

Model-Isabeli-Fontana-intense-taupe-cat-eye-shadow-sexy-look.jpg

YESSS!!! I pass this test too! My chin is broad!

so i didnt say jaw width was very important? you absolute donut im amazed you can gather enough brain cells to tell your heart to keep pumping
What the f**k are you even talking about you absolute r****d
You epitome of down syndrome.
You the national monument representing the mentally handicapped.

I never said you you said jaw width is very important.
How tf did you even get into uni when you can't even process a sentence made up of 6 words.

I said that you said jaw angularity is everything and mid mandible-chin width doesn't matter.
And I proved that you did.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What the f**k are you even talking about you absolute r****d
You epitome of down syndrome.
You the national monument representing the mentally handicapped.

I never said you you said jaw width is very important.
How tf did you even get into uni when you can't even process a sentence made up of 6 words.

I said that you said jaw angularity is everything and mid mandible-chin width doesn't matter.
And I proved that you did.
you didnt prove shit. honestly bro kys if you place that much worth on trying to prove me wrong. i said jaw angularity was important and i didnt even hint at saying chin isnt important you dense spastic. would like to see you make some quality threads from time to time instead of jerking your forum micropenis you shitstain

you didnt prove shit. honestly bro kys if you place that much worth on trying to prove me wrong. i said jaw angularity was important and i didnt even hint at saying chin isnt important you dense spastic. would like to see you make some quality threads from time to time instead of jerking your forum micropenis you shitstain
Didn't read
Don't need to
I know I'm right,and you know I'm right.
Let me know when you're done incoherently babbling
Or don't
Kys
Either way doesn't mean anything to me.

I have incel lower third.