- Joined
- Jun 19, 2026
- Messages
- 4,311
- Solutions
- 4
- Online time
- 8d 19h
- Reputation
- 8,002
- Location
- United states
- Guild
- H.M.W.H.C
I have a really hard time communicating with my parents. I haven’t been diagnosed with autism although I do expect I have it and just haven’t been noticed to have it because I am also extremely gifted and mentally grew up extremely faster than other children. I’m 15 and my parents get mad at them because I don’t talk much at home. I usually give short answers and not talk much at home. For me it’s a struggle to be normal I really do try my best to communicate them but unfortunately my best won’t get any praise or acknowledgment because my best is below average. I feel as if my parents don’t want me like I’m a burden. All I can do is accept that my life was over before it began.