Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

My bideltoid width is in the 65th percentile

how the f**k is that even possible

my unflexed bideltoid is 57cm

but my shoulders look narrow asfuck

i have VERY sloped shoulders, to measure them properly i have to start on the beginning of my triceps (like on that pic above from OP), because the area where the delts begin are too sloped to perpendiculary place a measuring device on

i really dont want to boast, my shoulders look narrow asfuck

my whole body is basically a objectively bigger version of a framecel

objectively im wide, but relatively im narrow

just like jason momoa, his frame is objectively wide, but his clavicles are narrow and sloped asfuck, which why he looks like a framecel in certain pics

my clavicles are also tiny and my shoulders are sloped like on a 60 year old woman

although its still shocking to see that there are users here with a bideltoid more narrow than on a average woman

i get bideltoid mogged every day outside, i see lean 28+ bideltoids every f*****g day, its nothing special

i still cant believe that the lookism/looksmax scene sees 24+ inch bideltoids as wide

a user named flayer once made a thread about how the average bideltoid is 24 inch (from his own observation)

i only can agree with him, the average males bideltoid is definitely above way 20 inch

20 inch average might be true if you include heavily estrogenic/borderline klinefelter men or men with a GH disorder

but a healthy dimorphic man has a much much much more wider bideltoid than 20 inches
in on thread. let’s say the average is probably rightly 19.5 inches, but when you look up and find a T nation article stating that 18 inches is dead average and 19 is above average, it’s BS unless they’re talking about biacromial measurement either by calipers or by tape.

Most guys who look wide are not 20.0” but are 21”-22”. There are also plenty of guys above 22”, 23”, and so on, and it’s increasingly common because of obesity, gym culture, and steroids.

People also measure wrong. When I was measuring myself back in 2016 for lookism and sluthate forums, I was coping by adding at least half an inch. I was probably 18” high or 19” low, and I claimed 19.5-20.0.
Nowadays, my frame has broadened and I’ve gained muscle. Biacromial is up, nipples are further apart, I got 1cm taller, bideltoid is high 19 range, height to shoulder width ratio is about 3.4 in most photos, down to as low as 2.8 in some photos taken at 2+ meters distance. and of course if you take a pic at throat level, looking down a few degrees, from 1 meter away, the shoulder width to height ratio can be skewed to make you look like a Lego figurine or Johnny Bravo.

best way to do it is measure a lot of times and get over your cope, and acquire a pair (or build) of calipers if you really want to establish good measurements.