Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

My brother is listening to subliminals and overall being stupid. He won't take my advice.

sigma

sigma
Established Member
55 West 81 St., American Gardens Building
Hey there, this is my first time making a post or even making a thread in this format in general, so I apologize for any issues. I started looks-maxxing in May 2023. Like a little nerd who was a beginner and thought that I was now superior, I yapped about it to my brother. He mostly ignored it, and pretty quickly I stopped telling him about it and started acting like a normal person who is trying to improve themself. Eventually, since he watches a lot of yt shorts (he's stupid, ik), he found looksmaxxing content and became obsessed with it as I had. I remember being very annoying to him when I first discovered it, but he beat me in that. Every day he bothers me, absorbs 3 hours' worth of looksmaxxing content (it's the same thing over and over again but in different videos), tries to take pictures of me to measure different factors of attractiveness, uses my products without my permission (eventually I gave in and let him because he throws tantrums to our mom), and in general is mad annoying. Every day, every chance he gets. I tell him to keep things simple, not obsess over models' Umax ratings and geek over A10 hunter eyes, and absorb meaningless repeat content. He is the definition of brain rot. I was hoping this phase would go away quickly, but it's been 2 months. Now, I notice he is listening to subliminals (hidden audio that is meant to change your life by unlocking your subconscious mind). He has dark brown eyes, genetically, and wants green eyes (or at least hazel-green or amber). Nobody in our family has ever had green eyes, mostly brown, and a few blue. He is genuinely obsessed with it, and says that brown is ugly and that he actually has always had green-hazel-amber eyes. He also claims to have heterochromia, as well as other unique and rare features (I know he just wants to feel special). I have told this to him upfront, but he never listens to me. Now he has started using subliminals to try and get hunter-green eyes. I have heard of subliminal messaging before, and it makes sense if you are trying to fix your mindset, help with sleep, focus, etc, but some random audio doesn't just unlock your "subconscious mind" and make your eyes green. He also wants to start making subliminals. I am fed up with this behavior and have repeatedly told him that the reason why he doesn't get girls is because of his personality (I would know due to my own behavior). I even tell him to "personality max" hoping that he will understand it better if I attach "-max" to the end of words as he does. He doesn't. I know this is a rant, and thanks for reading up to this point, but I need genuine advice on how to snap him out of this. Even as I am writing this, he is telling me he has amber-green eyes. Please give me ideas, anything, to help me save him. It's too long that I've let him go like this. I appreciate all of your replies, and forgive me if I have made any mistakes since this is my first time. Thanks.

Hey there, this is my first time making a post or even making a thread in this format in general, so I apologize for any issues. I started looks-maxxing in May 2023. Like a little nerd who was a beginner and thought that I was now superior, I yapped about it to my brother. He mostly ignored it, and pretty quickly I stopped telling him about it and started acting like a normal person who is trying to improve themself. Eventually, since he watches a lot of yt shorts (he's stupid, ik), he found looksmaxxing content and became obsessed with it as I had. I remember being very annoying to him when I first discovered it, but he beat me in that. Every day he bothers me, absorbs 3 hours' worth of looksmaxxing content (it's the same thing over and over again but in different videos), tries to take pictures of me to measure different factors of attractiveness, uses my products without my permission (eventually I gave in and let him because he throws tantrums to our mom), and in general is mad annoying. Every day, every chance he gets. I tell him to keep things simple, not obsess over models' Umax ratings and geek over A10 hunter eyes, and absorb meaningless repeat content. He is the definition of brain rot. I was hoping this phase would go away quickly, but it's been 2 months. Now, I notice he is listening to subliminals (hidden audio that is meant to change your life by unlocking your subconscious mind). He has dark brown eyes, genetically, and wants green eyes (or at least hazel-green or amber). Nobody in our family has ever had green eyes, mostly brown, and a few blue. He is genuinely obsessed with it, and says that brown is ugly and that he actually has always had green-hazel-amber eyes. He also claims to have heterochromia, as well as other unique and rare features (I know he just wants to feel special). I have told this to him upfront, but he never listens to me. Now he has started using subliminals to try and get hunter-green eyes. I have heard of subliminal messaging before, and it makes sense if you are trying to fix your mindset, help with sleep, focus, etc, but some random audio doesn't just unlock your "subconscious mind" and make your eyes green. He also wants to start making subliminals. I am fed up with this behavior and have repeatedly told him that the reason why he doesn't get girls is because of his personality (I would know due to my own behavior). I even tell him to "personality max" hoping that he will understand it better if I attach "-max" to the end of words as he does. He doesn't. I know this is a rant, and thanks for reading up to this point, but I need genuine advice on how to snap him out of this. Even as I am writing this, he is telling me he has amber-green eyes. Please give me ideas, anything, to help me save him. It's too long that I've let him go like this. I appreciate all of your replies, and forgive me if I have made any mistakes since this is my first time. Thanks.
is this for real?

DNR

time for adoptionmaxxing
how old is ur bro
I would recommend reducing his screen time and censoring his feed because this sounds bad

according to quora subliminas can change eye color
i dont know if they can but if they can't then its easy to understand why people believe it can, because of so many people that might be lying through their teeth. i would like a scientist to prove once and for all if subliminals can do this and what else can they do

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
according to quora subliminas can change eye color
i dont know if they can but if they can't then its easy to understand why people believe it can, because of so many people that might be lying through their teeth. i would like a scientist to prove once and for all if subliminals can do this and what else can they do
My logic is that if people can listen to audios that can change their physical appearance, then why doesn't everybody? Why aren't there headlines about people changing eye color or other physical attributes? And in general, it seems like nonsense.

My logic is that if people can listen to audios that can change their physical appearance, then why doesn't everybody?
because subliminals sound like bs, so nobody even tries or puts in a full effort in trying

Why aren't there headlines about people changing eye color or other physical attributes?
because mainstream society often does not promote cures that are effective (profit incentives, they lose money everytime someone is cured)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
because subliminals sound like bs, so nobody even tries or puts in a full effort in trying

because mainstream society often does not promote cures that are effective (profit incentives, they lose money everytime someone is cured)
idk. maybe ill experiment w/ it and see if it works but not likely. would be funny tho

Jfl at that stupid n***a but you're blood related so probably have similar IQ. Over

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PrimalPlasty Ratings 6
HaydenJFlyHawk Ratings 13
xFury Ratings 15