Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

My cock is 2.5 inches what to I do?

Attachments

• WIN_20240201_221558.JPG
    WIN_20240201_221558.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 25
My cock is 2.5 inches need help will jelqing make me 7 inches?
jelqmax while edging to maximize results, as well as jaw gains and mental discipline.
step 1: you dont need any lotion or toilet paper, this shit will be raw
step 2:get a device that can play video
step 3: stream skibidi toilet videos with auto-play, ensuring every video is skibidi
step 4: start twisting and pulling your dick
step 5: simultaneously edge, if you have experience start gooning
step 6: do this for 4-5 business days. if you are mentally strong you can go for significantly longer
step 7: your dick will probably be red and chafy, peeling and malformed. this is good. repeat the cycle with weekends as your break if you are going easy.
step 8: wowza, your dick grew like 0.1 of an inch, and it is severely deformed! hooray! ura!! 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

become a scientist and give back to society by creating giant pp technology

jelqmax while edging to maximize results, as well as jaw gains and mental discipline.
step 1: you dont need any lotion or toilet paper, this shit will be raw
step 2:get a device that can play video
step 3: stream skibidi toilet videos with auto-play, ensuring every video is skibidi
step 4: start twisting and pulling your dick
step 5: simultaneously edge, if you have experience start gooning
step 6: do this for 4-5 business days. if you are mentally strong you can go for significantly longer
step 7: your dick will probably be red and chafy, peeling and malformed. this is good. repeat the cycle with weekends as your break if you are going easy.
step 8: wowza, your dick grew like 0.1 of an inch, and it is severely deformed! hooray! ura!! 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑
this a scam DO NOT TRY THIS!!!!!! I followed all the steps of this comment and my dick is gone now. Im a femboy with no dick now, now every guy in my history class wants to touch me and r**e me (molest too) and including the teacher. this is a disgrace to me and the femboy society. I WANT SKIBIDI OHIO JUSTICE!!!!!:mad::mad::devilish::devilish:😍🤪🤬🤬🤬😤👿🤑🤑🤕🤕✊✊

this a scam DO NOT TRY THIS!!!!!! I followed all the steps of this comment and my dick is gone now. Im a femboy with no dick now, now every guy in my history class wants to touch me and r**e me (molest too) and including the teacher. this is a disgrace to me and the femboy society. I WANT SKIBIDI OHIO JUSTICE!!!!!:mad::mad::devilish::devilish:😍🤪🤬🤬🤬😤👿🤑🤑🤕🤕✊✊
proof?