Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

My dad asked me why I have to eat so much

• Thread starter Deleted member 342
  • Start date
Honestly I love watching Rich Piana so much while eating.
I even eat the exact same breakfast as he used to do now.
2 cups of oatmeal and 12 eggwhites.
y not eat egg yolks too? they taste rly good

I agree, but you cant eat 12 eggs with the yolk.
It's really bad for cholesterol and heart.
if you really believe saturated fat is bad you can still at least add 2 yolks since they have many nutrients important for T

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
if you really believe saturated fat is bad you can still at least add 2 yolks since they have many nutrients important for T

Dont worry, I still eat 4 whole eggs.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
brogre school is to brainwash you its run by jews and like nick said your country is cucked and takes it up the ass from immigrants jfl

Yes true, I never learn anything at school besides the stuff I remember from like the first grade.
I watch Rich Piana and eat snacks.

romania is hell for an incel
HAHAHAHA jflllll
I saw plenty of ugly fucks there with gf's, the hypergamy there is different, definitely not as severe as in belgium/the west

also manletism runs rampant, maybe where u live its ogre for you but in timisoara its not bro

HAHAHAHA jflllll
I saw plenty of ugly fucks there with gf's, the hypergamy there is different, definitely not as severe as in belgium/the west

also manletism runs rampant, maybe where u live its ogre for you but in timisoara its not bro
fuark here in arges its hell, at least in high schools, idont have experience with anything else

women are f*****g whores partying every school night with 20+ year old chads and the other ones just f**k the high school chads

women are f*****g whores partying every school night
pretty sure in timisoara its also that way, but i was in the city mall scanning for couples, and i saw hypergamy yes but the males were still ugly incels, i also saw hyper manlet 5 foot 4 or something jfl with a le wifey

pretty sure in timisoara its also that way, but i was in the city mall scanning for couples, and i saw hypergamy yes but the males were still ugly incels, i also saw hyper manlet 5 foot 4 or something jfl with a le wifey
betabux is very rampant in romania

women spit in the face of manlets. my mom said men need to be tall and that she wished i was at least 180cm tall

Back