Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Story My friends can be boring.

Wassup5

⇱ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔗𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔥𝔰 ⇲
Established Member
I moved to a new school in November and I made a good few new friends. I'm closest with these two girls. I'll just call them M and K. Now M and K are really nice and really good to me but they are nothing like the friends I had in my old town. They can be so boring. I feel like I don't click with them. My old friends used to make me f*****g lol. But my new ones don't give me those same belly laughs unless I'm not sober. I feel kind of bad for saying this because they are probably some of the nicest people I've ever met, especially K and the fact that my old friends could be very f*****g toxic makes me feel like I'm not appreciating my news one enough.

I went to a concert a couple of weeks ago with them. At the concert I met all of my old friends. It was so good seeing them again I can't lie. They got us drink and I started talking to them but M and K didn't really mingle with them, they didn't mingle with anyone for that matter, not even the people from our own school that were there. I felt bad for leaving them so I just stuck with them, but I couldn't vibe with them, It's like we are not really on the same wavelength. Every time I ran into the girls from my old school it was like a breath of fresh air.

I feel bad for saying all this because they are so nice. I think I just need to expand out, currently trying to get friends with another girl, C, and her friend group, I feel like I get along with them more than K and M. But K and C hate each other which makes the whole situation more awkward. I don't know.

Just the way nice people are, accept it or move on and break their hearts.

I so relate to the part abt clicking more with ur old friends even though they’re toxic. My old bestfriend used to act like a toxic gf towards me n we had a fallout n shit so we haven’t spoken for months n even though I have another best friend it feels like it’s not a genuine friendship n more like we’re both js uplifting eachother n tbh I’d rather toxic over peace

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I so relate to the part abt clicking more with ur old friends even though they’re toxic. My old bestfriend used to act like a toxic gf towards me n we had a fallout n shit so we haven’t spoken for months n even though I have another best friend it feels like it’s not a genuine friendship n more like we’re both js uplifting eachother n tbh I’d rather toxic over peace
so true, the friendship just isn't genuine. It's peaceful but it isn't genuine. I'm not sure if I'd rather have toxicity over peace but I'd rather have fun then stable. if you know what I mean

Unfortunately that’s just kinda how it is sometimes, you’re not obligated to hang around them, you don’t need to ghost them but you shouldn’t feel ashamed to branch out

I’ve always gotten along with basically everyone I’ve ever met and I’m a bit of a social butterfly, so I’m used to having multiple friend groups

im only playing but r they like that with everyone or they just dry with u?
I have a similar friend that OP is talking about and he’s dry to everyone. But he’s super good looking so he has girls on his dick 24/7 :ropefuel:

icl i cant b friends with ppl that have no value in the friendship.Why r u friends with him?
Wdym no value? And I’m friends with him because he’s the only person I know who isn’t mega rotted by social media and shit. He’s like a “homebody” or whatever you call it and doesn’t sit on instagram all day obsessing whether or not some girl liked his story and blowing up my messages asking dumb shit like “bro bro bro bro bro bro she viewed my story I think she wants swallow my cum bro!”

Wdym no value? And I’m friends with him because he’s the only person I know who isn’t mega rotted by social media and shit. He’s like a “homebody” or whatever you call it and doesn’t sit on instagram all day obsessing whether or not some girl liked his story and blowing up my messages asking dumb shit like “bro bro bro bro bro bro she viewed my story I think she wants swallow my cum bro!”
by no value i mean i learn nothing, around them,I don't laugh around them ect
essentially the friendship has no benefits in our lives (this can just b having an emotional connection with someone,that is valuable)

by no value i mean i learn nothing, around them,I don't laugh around them,
essentially the friendship has no benefits in our lives (this can just b having an emotional connection with someone,that is valuable)
I get what you mean. Yeah you’re probably right but it’s always better than be friends with the popular wannabe’s who focus more on their follower to following ratio instead of their own lives imo.

r u cool with the fact he dry? (I have some dry friends too but they r like nice)

I get what you mean. Yeah you’re probably right but it’s always better than be friends with the popular wannabe’s who focus more on their follower to following ratio instead of their own lives imo.
everyone is likethat near you? thats peakkk

That's real I hate when people over analyze social media. Shit is not that deep. Although having a friend that tells you your thoughts isnt always bad

r u cool with the fact he dry? (I have some dry friends too but they r like nice)
Ew, brother, ew, what’s that brother. TikTok rizz party turkish quandale dingle mogs blue tie kid in ohio after using his unspoken rizz on livvy dune and baby gronk inspired by duke dennis and kai cenat bomboclat gyatt being 20% taxes by fanum.

No not at all, because IRL it’s boring as hell since he’s introverted and always has his air pods in, and on texts our convos don’t last long and we don’t call at all. But I will say, he is definitely there when I need him, if I have an accomplishment I need to brag about, he’ll repsond quick and ask about it and stuff to show he cares. That’s what really makes him special, NO DIDDY.
That's real I hate when people over analyze social media. Shit is not that deep. Although having a friend that tells you your thoughts isnt always bad
What do you mean by this?

Ew, brother, ew, what’s that brother. TikTok rizz party turkish quandale dingle mogs blue tie kid in ohio after using his unspoken rizz on livvy dune and baby gronk inspired by duke dennis and kai cenat bomboclat gyatt being 20% taxes by fanum.

No not at all, because IRL it’s boring as hell since he’s introverted and always has his air pods in, and on texts our convos don’t last long and we don’t call at all. But I will say, he is definitely there when I need him, if I have an accomplishment I need to brag about, he’ll repsond quick and ask about it and stuff to show he cares. That’s what really makes him special, NO DIDDY.

What do you mean by this?
oh okay i get he dry but he a real one
my best friend and me used 2 b like this but with time now we hella funny,allot jokes never dry.longer convos
Idk how that happened but its been a year that hasn't been dry🙏

oh okay i get he dry but he a real one
my best friend and me used 2 b like this but with time now we hella funny,allot jokes never dry.longer convos
Idk how that happened but its been a year that hasn't been dry🙏
Is it a guy or a girl?

shes higher mid but autistic
im mid (now I used to be a femcel) and more social
Stay true to each other and start a business one day to be one millionaires together.

im only playing but r they like that with everyone or they just dry with u?
they're not necessarily dry, they just don't entertain me how my old friends would, they got a different type of humor

they're not necessarily dry, they just don't entertain me how my old friends would, they got a different type of humor
You mean the humor of someone who grew up without a father?

what do you mean by this 😭 no, all my old friends had fathers??😭
I’m just kidding lol. What’s your humor like anyways, tiktok rizz party ninja low taper fade brain rot type of humor?

I’m just kidding lol. What’s your humor like anyways, tiktok rizz party ninja low taper fade brain rot type of humor?
no, if someone ever said this rubbish in front of me I'd be in shock

Unfortunately that’s just kinda how it is sometimes, you’re not obligated to hang around them, you don’t need to ghost them but you shouldn’t feel ashamed to branch out

I’ve always gotten along with basically everyone I’ve ever met and I’m a bit of a social butterfly, so I’m used to having multiple friend groups
Ya I used to be like that in my old town. I'd consider myself extroverted and find it easy to make friends.
When I moved here, I made friends pretty fast but I felt like a needed to latch on to a specific person so I could have one main friend group. I think I made the wrong choice

Never been in a serious relationship. I was ugly up until like mid 2023.
Who said you aren’t ugly anymore? Just kidding lol I genuinely mean it as a joke, you’re not ugly.

Who said you aren’t ugly anymore? Just kidding lol I genuinely mean it as a joke, you’re not ugly.
This is a looksmaxxing forum. I've been called subhuman and a sheboon here more times than I could count. I honestly could not care less anymore
but be honest from subhuman to stacy. Where do you think I am?

This is a looksmaxxing forum. I've been called subhuman and a sheboon here more times than I could count. I honestly could not care less anymore
but be honest from subhuman to stacy. Where do you think I am?
MTB imo, you look like a girl I would find on Wizz who is desperate for white LTN-MTNs and has a dad who raised in a white neighborhood.