Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

My fromal apology to the forum (especially blended)

I'm evil. I am vile and there's no excuse for some of the things I've said 💔 since blended still isn't banned he has been spamming my profile about the situation that happened yesterday.
View attachment 158504
I thought since he is threatening me still (he has threatened this in private too) that I would just leak my horrible, horrible actions myself.
View attachment 158503I'm sorry to everyone I hurt truly. I'm getting therapy and will be leaving the forum for the foreseeable future =(

There are NO excuses for my actions

Tagging users:
@Spuffy @Randomized Shame @umbrella @TonyDr @tuberculosisinmybal @Barbie @fool @NewFuckingDay @cindythetvisleaking @pompompurino @AuggyDauggy @Jane Doe @foidletlexi @doll @Tumor @blanquita444 @bbylola @bunny @Scarz @limo8
It’s good that you showed some accountability
 
It was posted by me publicly and obviously was a joke which I apologized for

Hop off my d yall, literally rent free

I was just posting pookie stuff and over0 would follow everywhere disliking and insulting me when I told her to add me to ignore

And then I told that I don’t think pookie is a pedo and that John Vee is funny dude even though what he did was wrong but I wouldn’t mind to be his buddy (not a friend)
If I was in cortisol mode I would’ve broken this down logically one by one

IMG_2539.gif
 
I'm evil. I am vile and there's no excuse for some of the things I've said 💔 since blended still isn't banned he has been spamming my profile about the situation that happened yesterday.
View attachment 158504
I thought since he is threatening me still (he has threatened this in private too) that I would just leak my horrible, horrible actions myself.
View attachment 158503I'm sorry to everyone I hurt truly. I'm getting therapy and will be leaving the forum for the foreseeable future =(

There are NO excuses for my actions

Tagging users:
@Spuffy @Randomized Shame @umbrella @TonyDr @tuberculosisinmybal @Barbie @fool @NewFuckingDay @cindythetvisleaking @pompompurino @AuggyDauggy @Jane Doe @foidletlexi @doll @Tumor @blanquita444 @bbylola @bunny @Scarz @limo8
Holy shit they really did stop the lobotomy they performed on you
 
This shit is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things you better off focusing on making money
No it’s just insane of you to complain that you didn’t mean those things then come back and literally worship someone who got with a 15yr old with them saying they aren’t children so it’s ok then you say you forgive him on-top of it. And you are annoying
 
No it’s just insane of you to complain that you didn’t mean those things then come back and literally worship someone who got with a 15yr old with them saying they aren’t children so it’s ok then you say you forgive him on-top of it. And you are annoying
Being annoying was quite literally my goal I praised pookie to make everyone mad, but now it pmo
 
Being annoying was quite literally my goal I praised pookie to make everyone mad, but now it pmo
You always disregard shit just say you have no aura and you are stupid. You were literally on your knees figuratively trying to convince everyone that what you said wasn’t serious. The hannah stuff were in dms so it wasn’t for performance, and the other stuff was on a different forum before you joined so that wasn’t for performance neither. Stop larping as a mastermind bro
 
You always disregard shit just say you have no aura and you are stupid. You were literally on your knees figuratively trying to convince everyone that what you said wasn’t serious. The hannah stuff were in dms so it wasn’r for performance, and the other stuff was on a different forum before you joined so that wasn’t for performance neither. Stop larping as a mastermind bro
I only said pookie stuff was “mastermind”

Unlike you I don’t really care about aura, caring about aura is low T by itself
 
I'm evil. I am vile and there's no excuse for some of the things I've said 💔 since blended still isn't banned he has been spamming my profile about the situation that happened yesterday.
View attachment 158504
I thought since he is threatening me still (he has threatened this in private too) that I would just leak my horrible, horrible actions myself.
View attachment 158503I'm sorry to everyone I hurt truly. I'm getting therapy and will be leaving the forum for the foreseeable future =(

There are NO excuses for my actions

Tagging users:
@Spuffy @Randomized Shame @umbrella @TonyDr @tuberculosisinmybal @Barbie @fool @NewFuckingDay @cindythetvisleaking @pompompurino @AuggyDauggy @Jane Doe @foidletlexi @doll @Tumor @blanquita444 @bbylola @bunny @Scarz @limo8
drama :peepoclap:
 
I'm evil. I am vile and there's no excuse for some of the things I've said 💔 since blended still isn't banned he has been spamming my profile about the situation that happened yesterday.
View attachment 158504
I thought since he is threatening me still (he has threatened this in private too) that I would just leak my horrible, horrible actions myself.
View attachment 158503I'm sorry to everyone I hurt truly. I'm getting therapy and will be leaving the forum for the foreseeable future =(

There are NO excuses for my actions

Tagging users:
@Spuffy @Randomized Shame @umbrella @TonyDr @tuberculosisinmybal @Barbie @fool @NewFuckingDay @cindythetvisleaking @pompompurino @AuggyDauggy @Jane Doe @foidletlexi @doll @Tumor @blanquita444 @bbylola @bunny @Scarz @limo8
what’d u do?
 
Blended GENUINELY defending nihilus and John vee saying what they did was okay and/or he'd be friends with them and pedos in general
Are you dumb? John Vee I said what he did was wrong

Nihilus I said it was weird but it doesn’t prove he’s a pedo

Sybau and stop talking about me
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top