- Joined
- Jan 22, 2025
- Messages
- 6,684
- Online time
- 27d 2h
- Reputation
- 23,516
- Location
- nevsky prospect
- Guild
- .
she got fat and bloated smh
and somehow it just makes me want her more
and somehow it just makes me want her more
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Whyshe got fat and bloated smh
and somehow it just makes me want her more![]()
didn't need to see this
Fuck ass pic
never got closure and she feels attainable now. like I idealized her before but now she seems more human.
Never put pussy on a pedestalnever got closure and she feels attainable now. like I idealized her before but now she seems more human.
slide into her dms slop desushe got fat and bloated smh
and somehow it just makes me want her more![]()
wait donβt u have a gf nvmslide into her dms slop desu![]()
she lowk bullied me I'm too scaredslide into her dms slop desu![]()
she got upset because I cba to text back and it's over bowwait donβt u have a gf nvm
stop being a pussy go text hershe lowk bullied me I'm too scared
oh im sorryshe got upset because I cba to text back and it's over bow
Hot tbhshe lowk bullied me
Stop being so based shiiHot tbh
Guys either like or don't like u tbh if he doesn't it's over I'm sorrystop being a pussy go text her
oh im sorry
also slop i need ur help how can u get a guy to like u tbh like do i have to b funny how can i be more alluring type shit help
I can'tstop being a pussy go text her
oh im sorry
also slop i need ur help how can u get a guy to like u tbh like do i have to b funny how can i be more alluring type shit help
n***a it just started up idk if he does yet im just trying to get some tips as we get to know eachother to see if i can get him to like me moreGuys either like or don't like u tbh if he doesn't it's over I'm sorry
Be kindn***a it just started up idk if he does yet im just trying to get some tips as we get to know eachother to see if i can get him to like me more
sorryBe kind
i need to be feminine vibes type shit so im not making any first moves dw ill try to b funnybeing funny helps tbh, but you can't other than looksmaxxing, just being around someone att maybe familiar faces are attractive ts. you could move first but tbh I didn't respect the first girl I dated because of this.
oh ok well im kind i thinkIt was advice girlie
Like guys like kind girls
do the thing u girls do where u drop hints but nothing too obvious at firsti need to be feminine vibes type shit so im not making any first moves dw ill try to b funny
Good thenoh ok well im kind i think
ugh i hate how ts is a game i just want a husband this is too exhausting for meGood then
Don't be like too much tho
Like kind is not overwhelming yk
ngl i cba anymore i just remembered this romance shit is a game ty guysdo the thing u girls do where u drop hints but nothing too obvious at first
No it doesn't mean thatugh i hate how ts is a game i just want a husband this is too exhausting for me