Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

my hs oneitis descended

c77efddb90163a59c62021865e2951a4.webp
 
Stop being so based shii
stop being a pussy go text her😑

oh im sorryπŸ₯Ί
also slop i need ur help how can u get a guy to like u tbh like do i have to b funny how can i be more alluring type shit help
Guys either like or don't like u tbh if he doesn't it's over I'm sorry
 
stop being a pussy go text her😑

oh im sorryπŸ₯Ί
also slop i need ur help how can u get a guy to like u tbh like do i have to b funny how can i be more alluring type shit help
I can't😭

being funny helps tbh, but you can't other than looksmaxxing, just being around someone att maybe familiar faces are attractive ts. you could move first but tbh I didn't respect the first girl I dated because of this.
 
Guys either like or don't like u tbh if he doesn't it's over I'm sorry
n***a it just started up idk if he does yet im just trying to get some tips as we get to know eachother to see if i can get him to like me more
 
being funny helps tbh, but you can't other than looksmaxxing, just being around someone att maybe familiar faces are attractive ts. you could move first but tbh I didn't respect the first girl I dated because of this.
i need to be feminine vibes type shit so im not making any first moves dw ill try to b funny
 
ugh i hate how ts is a game i just want a husband this is too exhausting for me
No it doesn't mean that
Look, when you are a guy, you are used to girls not looking at you. If a girl suddenly falls from the sky and starts being obviously close to you, you get scared and think it's a trick.
Like being kind is being kind, I'm talking about being too much over someone, it's not too clingy, it's a word I don't know because I'm Peruvian and not English lemme think
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top