Join 28,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

My life is over

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
no

he might know the guy, just doesnt wanna say for privacy reasons
are you stupid how the f**k would he know
I do know, it’s just a weird situation and I’ll be ready at all costs. If it comes down to death, where would a knife stab be most effective? I was thinking windpipe in the neck.

I do know, it’s just a weird situation and I’ll be ready at all costs. If it comes down to death, where would a knife stab be most effective? I was thinking windpipe in the neck.
heart, liver, lungs
1720490244068.png
slashing/stabbing the inner arm, inner leg, armpit, back of knee (to prevent walking) neck. see those arteries? heavy bleeding there. neck would be especially lethal
adams apple too
back of the neck at base of skull is jova too, cut between the vertebrae to get through the squishy stuff
but slashing arteries is harder than it sounds. go for adams apple stab then push the sharp knife sideways to hit the neck arteries
eye is soft too and goes for brain, may not be fatal tho

Judging it is a matter of self-defence - i am not committing a crime, i am not stimulating him to kill or anything like that - you need to:

1- Hold a knife correctly. ((A)) There are only two ways: you grab it and close yours hands as if you were to punch. The blade should be in the direction of your little finger. ((B)), same thing but the blades are in the direction of your thumb. Method A is better to slice, making surface level strickes, while method B is good to perfurate.

2- There is something called ´´half life`` that is the time once someone took a hard injury that will kill them but they are not dead yet. At this moment, the person may become weaker and almost defenseless, but some fuckers can get agressive and try to kill you. It is important to be prepared to dew with people who are in this state.

3- There are places where slicing the surface of meat is mortal, but a deep perforation will easily f**k up more important parts of the body. So, if you can choose, try to penetrate them.

4- The reaction to a penetration that will kill is usually of fast loss of blood and that makes the person fell verry weak, their respiration will let all air out, their muscles will be so powerless that they will fall to the ground. While a ´´half life`` of slices usually takes longer to produce this much of blood loss, making most reactions be more aggressive.

5- it is verry important for you to hold the knife verry strongly. I mean, you shouldn't hold it, but take it.

6- Strike with strength. Muscle, fat, bones combined with different properties give and extra protection effect just like a bullet prov vest have many layers of diferent materials. If your blade is strong but your force is not, you could fail to penetrate all materials.

7- In the same logic of a punch, a strong hit is not enough, you should keep pushing it after the first contact shock.

TF is going own, men?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
knife most likely
heart, liver, lungs
View attachment 33231
slashing/stabbing the inner arm, inner leg, armpit, back of knee (to prevent walking) neck. see those arteries? heavy bleeding there. neck would be especially lethal
adams apple too
back of the neck at base of skull is jova too, cut between the vertebrae to get through the squishy stuff
but slashing arteries is harder than it sounds. go for adams apple stab then push the sharp knife sideways to hit the neck arteries
Judging it is a matter of self-defence - i am not committing a crime, i am not stimulating him to kill or anything like that - you need to:

1- Hold a knife correctly. ((A)) There are only two ways: you grab it and close yours hands as if you were to punch. The blade should be in the direction of your little finger. ((B)), same thing but the blades are in the direction of your thumb. Method A is better to slice, making surface level strickes, while method B is good to perfurate.

2- There is something called ´´half life`` that is the time once someone took a hard injury that will kill them but they are not dead yet. At this moment, the person may become weaker and almost defenseless, but some fuckers can get agressive and try to kill you. It is important to be prepared to dew with people who are in this state.

3- There are places where slicing the surface of meat is mortal, but a deep perforation will easily f**k up more important parts of the body. So, if you can choose, try to penetrate them.

4- The reaction to a penetration that will kill is usually of fast loss of blood and that makes the person fell verry weak, their respiration will let all air out, their muscles will be so powerless that they will fall to the ground. While a ´´half life`` of slices usually takes longer to produce this much of blood loss, making most reactions be more aggressive.

5- it is verry important for you to hold the knife verry strongly. I mean, you shouldn't hold it, but take it.

6- Strike with strength. Muscle, fat, bones combined with different properties give and extra protection effect just like a bullet prov vest have many layers of diferent materials. If your blade is strong but your force is not, you could fail to penetrate all materials.

7- In the same logic of a punch, a strong hit is not enough, you should keep pushing it after the first contact shock.

TF is going own, men?
I can’t tell you exactly what’s happening but I appreciate it, and this is in SELF DEFENSE. I hope nothing escalates, but if it does unfortunately only one of us will be going home. Once again thanks.

Or if u wanna be brutal 😜
Stab directions for brutality IMG_20240709_132216.png

Eye socket to brain
Ear hole to brain
Stab place between clavicles and drag the blade down by cutting and breaking ribs (where ribs meet sternum its mostly cartilage)
Stab to the brain from submental region

Easier would be
Stab the heart from between ribs
Cut the brain stem at the back of the and neck

If u just wanna immobilize then cut the tendons and muscle origins

Make sure u have a big sharp strong blade
And u are not a pussy at the moment and u have to be strong too

But u are American so this is better icegif-1140.gif

TF is going own, men?
Water

heart, liver, lungs
View attachment 33231
adams apple too
Neck and adam apple only other places are hard to stab and risky
Target may get even more pissed
But if neck is targeted they its over for them

Yes but the target will hardly show thier back

It is better to just to sideways stab and pull the knife severing all the pipes and blood vessels

You shouldn't even be thinking about where to hit etc.

Whether in the neck or face or body, you best believe unless they guy is armed, he is gonna cower.

If your antagonists is a group of people please just hide or avoid them at all costs.

The ideal would be not fighting at all. I'd just avoid danger. That being said I always carry a sharp metal ruler in my pocket or those pocket knives when I was in HS because I was scared of bullying. Don't think about it too much, you can leave a mf disabled with a f*****g pen.

Go get some sleep, clear your mind and make sure when you are in that situation you a sharp and on your feet.

Whether in the neck or face or body, you best believe unless they guy is armed, he is gonna cower.

If your antagonists is a group of people please just hide or avoid them at all costs.

The ideal would be not fighting at all. I'd just avoid danger. That being said I always carry a sharp metal ruler in my pocket or those pocket knives when I was in HS because I was scared of bullying. Don't think about it too much, you can leave a mf disabled with a f*****g pen.

Go get some sleep, clear your mind and make sure when you are in that situation you a sharp and on your feet.
I carried compasses and strong plastic rulers that i made pointy

Avoiding fights is the best way to win

Avoiding fights is the best way to win
I only ever fought once in my life tbh

and my school was full of bullies, I made it through pretty okay.

All the rich kids in these private schools trying to prove something JFL, they talk about being gangsters and "f**k around and find out" at school and then go home to their 4 story house and play fortnite :JFL:

I only ever fought once in my life tbh

and my school was full of bullies, I made it through pretty okay.

All the rich kids in these private schools trying to prove something JFL, they talk about being gangsters and "f**k around and find out" at school and then go home to their 4 story house and play fortnite :JFL:
I have fought multiple times but didn't use weapons

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Introduce Yourself 7
Dandelions Off-Topic 28
Dandelions Off-Topic 5
Wilk Looksmaxxing 29